Chapter 70: Sasuke and Misa V

It is quite absurd- Misa's mentality that was. She was not certain that she wanted the child or whatever that was growing within. You could say she was not at all ready but if you took particular memories of her- the girl had always had her eye on the mother and their child. She loved watching how the mother would protect and take care of her newborn ready to even sacrifice herself if a situation ever arose. Whether it was the humans or the animals- both had a maternal instinct in anyway and the Uzumaki didn't know if she was ready for such a strong lifelong commitment... However the peculiar feeling in the pit of her shallow yet broad heart knew that she wouldn't mind being a mother so soon. After all, back in Konoha most lovers married young and were already a big and bright family by twenty five... Well most of the kunoichi were because nobody could guarantee a long life for the ninjas...

"Do you prefer a girl or a boy?" Misa asked as she throwed her arms around Sasuke whilst he lay down on the grass gazing away at the little droplets of water that went astray from the waterfall

He pulled the girl towards him, kissing the back of her palm showing his immense affection and devotion to the Uzumaki whose heart still did flutter like a child who received her favorite toy as her present. Misa's present being the Uchiha with him gazing up at her eyes like they were only thing in the whole world that could appease his bad traits. He grabbed her from her wrist and placed her on his lap inhaling her feminine scent that could drive a man to his doom.

"I wouldn't mind either gender as long as they look like you," He answered rubbing his nose against the Uzumaki's shoulder nearly arousing the girl.

And that was where the Uchiha was wrong. Misa had been praying and begging for her unborn to take up on Sasuke's traits because she believed Sasuke was the most handsome man (obviously after his brother), she had ever set her eyes on. She hoped the child would take on Sasuke's beautiful black hair, the raven eyes and the long eyelashes that girls usually went wild for. She wanted her child to inherit Sasuke's calm and coolheaded personality, maybe having an overhyped brother influenced her feelings a lot but obviously she wanted her child to take up a lot more of Sasuke's genes.

"That's not fair because I want our child to look like you," The girl argued back intertwining her fingers with his to stop them from wandering to certain places out in the open.

Our child... That sounded perfect. The Uchiha's possessive streak had been hidden in the depths of his mind for so long and they threatened to pop out as soon as he heard the word 'our'. It felt so good hearing those words. Misa had already realized where the conversation was going to go when she saw his eyes darken with desire and lust. His chest was heaving up and down with his eyes trained on Misa like a hawk. He wrapped his arms around her waist pressing his growing bulge to her ass as she sneakily arched to give him more pleasure but it would take him a whole year to get off like that. He needed to be inside her but he didn't want to Misa or the baby.

 He needed to be inside her but he didn't want to Misa or the baby