𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 32: 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘

The enemies following Naruto, Misa, Sakura and the dog were stationary signifying that Shikamaru had managed to stop the enemies

The enemies following Naruto, Misa, Sakura and the dog were stationary signifying that Shikamaru had managed to stop the enemies. Naruto and Sakura rejoiced at the thought of Shikamaru stopping then enemies but Misa wasn't highly glad. It wasn't that she was glad that they weren't being followed anymore and that Shikamaru had managed to stop the enemies.... Misa knew that Shikamaru's shadow binding technique only worked properly for five minutes and even worse, Shikamaru had faced a tough battle with Temari before causing to lose a lot of his stored Chakra. The girl bit her lip trying to go even faster and break through her limits knowing that five minutes won't be enough for them to find Sasuke and stop him. All Misa did was while she ran behind Pakkun was pray and hope that Shikamaru would be alright. Hope was the only thing in everyone's heart. Misa already knew this but Shikamaru was a really great guy. He didn't do this for Sasuke but he did it for the sake of Misa's and Naruto's happiness. He was really a great person. The doubts about Shikamaru that had formed in Sakura's mind had vanished completely because Shikamaru no matter how lazy was a guy who was ready to sacrifice himself for his friends.

"I hope Shikamaru is alright," Sakura expressed her concern but she was immediately cut off by the twins' loud voices.

"Of course he is going to be alright! He is going to catch up with us," Misa and Naruto stated a twinge of fear dancing in the children's heart.

Meanwhile Sasuke smirked as he easily defended himself against the sealed bombs thrown at him by Temari. They did nothing against him. They were nothing more insects in his path of being an avenger. He had finally caught up with the three Sand Shinobi. He was not even fazed by those bombs but Sakura at a distant was highly worried. She couldn't stop trembling in fear. She was scared that Sasuke was lose his life. She didn't want him to die. She wondered how Misa was able to stand straight without even trembling like the girl. Did she even really like Sasuke truly?

"What were those sounds?" Sakura inquired.

"Explosions," Pakkun answered simply, "They were most likely traps set up for Sasuke."

"Is Sasuke-kun okay?" Sakura questioned really worried for the boy. She raised her eyebrow in confusion after seeing that Misa didn't even bother to ask such a question about Sasuke's wellbeing. That girl was simply keeping quiet. Wasn't she supposed to be terribly worried about the boy she loved? Sakura couldn't hold it anymore. The girl suddenly pushed Misa against the tree squeezing her neck angrily startling the dog and Naruto who screamed at Sakura asking her to immediately unhand his sister.