𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18: ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥?

A silent tension passed by between the four teams present

A silent tension passed by between the four teams present. Sakura couldn't bear the extreme tension present. It was too suffocating. In fact no one could withstand it except for Sasuke, Neji and the Sound ninjas. Sakura and Misa yet had to speak up and point out the culprit however it seemed like Misa had lost too much blood and was unable to talk at all. The poor girls had faced too much throughout the night and the whole morning. Their past two days were too hectic and now Sasuke had turned to look like a monster too with his overpowering everyone. Sakura too could feel her consciousness fading away but she had to stay strong because she knew if Sasuke ever got to know who hurt them he'd surely kill them and looking from the way how Sasuke had got up a boost in his power, Sakura was sure he would be able to kill easily too.

"Fucking step up soon," Sasuke demanded an answer his eyes darkening and anger oozing out of his whole body.

"I did," Zaku responded seemingly smiling however his smile immediately vanished after he saw the threatening gaze of Sasuke.

He was looking down on him and he was surely going to kill him. Sasuke's eyes were pure evil. Intimidation and dominance was at its peak. There was no even a single hint of any positive attitude. The curse mark lit up and darkened Sasuke's face even more as he turned and simply gazed at Zaku with his menacing look. He did not even blink once. He just kept on staring at Zaku, his stance and eyes never faltering even once. Sasuke could feel his power increasing every moment that passed by. Hurting his beloved? How unacceptable that was. Misa was not some kind of toy they could ever harm. Cutting her hair? Sasuke knew how precious her hair was to the girl. He saw her grooming with it every moment that passed. Naruto loved decorating it with flowers and ornaments. How Sasuke going to respond to Naruto? He sure hadn't been able to protect Misa and Sakura at all. Well he was going to kill the guy who hurt them for revenge. After all he was an avenger and killing wasn't much for him. Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji swiftly withdrew back into the bushes knowing that what was going to happen next wasn't an easy and beautiful thing. Misa was carried on Shikamaru's back so the boy could protect her from Sasuke's wrath. Shikamaru gulped a bit realizing that Sasuke was seriously going berserk after seeing Misa and Sakura getting hurt. Ino held on to Chouji after seeing Sasuke's mark present on the half of his face move out throughout his whole face covering everything with traces of it. He sure did look terrifying. The Sound ninja were beyond save.

Sasuke was someone not to be messed with.

He was dangerous.

Sasuke's eyes brightened up with the thick waves of bloodlust he sent throughout the whole forest and hatred. The young boy's staring was so intense that the girls present were on the verge of losing consciousness. The clenched jaw clenched even tighter after taking a look of the unconscious Misa on Shikamaru's back. In a way Sasuke was glad that Misa was in her right senses to see him in this state. This was a sight he would never ever want to show her. She was too pure for this. After perfectly scanning the faces of the three ninjas who he believed to have hurt Misa especially the one who spoke out, rage overtook him and...