𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 25: 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝

Misa continuously let out a couple of gasps as her body worked on performing some water techniques in order to use up her blue Chakra like the hermit had instructed her

Misa continuously let out a couple of gasps as her body worked on performing some water techniques in order to use up her blue Chakra like the hermit had instructed her. She was already short of breath but she was glad to feel half of her Chakra used up. The girl felt like her arms and whole body had gone numb. She had been working on using up her Chakra since morning and it was already afternoon. Naruto had already used up most of his Chakra by using his shadow replication technique which used much more Chakra than her Kekkai Genkai and was already exhausted on the floor his chest heaving up and down without any stop for long breaths. The duo had been working for so long and the hermit kept observing them. It was a bit tensed situation since the Chakra wouldn't simply get finished no matter what simple technique Misa and Naruto had used. They had to use some hard technique to get rid of their dark and light blue Chakra. That explained the reason as to why Misa was simply shooting water bombs from her hand at the trees. The hermit snickered to himself since it did look like Misa was watering them but was careful to be not seen laughing because Misa was irritated. Finally after another few minutes both the Uzumakis had finished using most of their Chakra and lay on the ground like fish who had been fished out of the water gasping for breath and sweating a bit too much.

"I see you used most of your Chakra, kids," Jiraiya stated, "Guess I'll teach you the summoning technique."

Both Misa and Naruto curiously stared at what the man was about to do. Jiraiya silently smirked knowing that the two would be over the moon after seeing the amazing summoning technique he could do considering how they were overwhelmed by their faces already. Misa's followed Jiraiya's movements as he bit his thumb drawing blood from it, pressed the blood to his palm and then yelled loudly the technique he performed as he pressed his hand to the ground. Misa's respect and adoration for the hermit increased swiftly as she saw Jiraiya standing on top of an enormous toad, the same one they first saw him with.

"Woah he is so cool," Naruto screeched, "Leaving out the fact that he is an open pervert."

"I'll follow him to the ends of the Earth," Misa responded highly impressed about Jiraiya's abilities.

The toad extended his tongue giving out a scroll for the twins with Jiraiya asking them to open it, "That is the contract of the frogs for summoning purposes. It has been passed down for many generations and now I have it. Both of you write down your names with your blood. Beneath your name, put down your dominant handprint. After that mold Chakra and place the hand you used on the contract where you want to summon your own toad. The seals are the Boar, the Dog, the Bird, the Monkey and the Sheep."

Misa excitedly put her thumb in her mouth ready to write her name in blood in order to follow the sage's instructions but Naruto had held her left hand preventing in her doing so. She wondered what was wrong with him since he was the one who usually was excited to such things.

"Nii-chan? What's wrong?" Misa questioned, her big brown orbs flashing at her brother showing a hint of worry.

"Misa-chan.... Don't do this," Naruto gulped as he realized that he sounded a bit selfish but he really didn't want to see her doing that. He really hated it. He had seen Misa getting hurt gravely twice in front of him and he was ready to see her doing it once again.