𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 39; 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 '𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤'

It had been a day since Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura left on the mission. Most of the time, Misa was accompanied by either Tsunade or Shizune. Tsunade even though was the Hokage had managed to sneak away and be with Misa for a while. The child was always entertained by Tsunades lovely stories of gambling and fighting. Misa viewed Tsunade as a heroine, the type of woman she wanted to be when she grew up. Even the shrewd Shizune turned out to be much better than she expected the girl to be. All Shizune did was praise Tsunade with Misa and Misa did love listening to how Shizune was fond of Tsunade.

"Misa, are you done?" Shikamaru rubbed his head sighing standing up from his seat. He had been listening to Misa praise the Lady Fifth for an hour straight. He had come to see her in hospital but seriously Shikamaru wouldnt have expected that Misa would be this fond of Tsunade. Usually the girl was silent however things seemed to have turned a bit different. There were a noticeable eye bags under Misas eyes and her smile wasnt as wide as usual. Certainly the incident had taken a toll on her.

"Oh I'm sorry

"Oh I'm sorry. I didnt realize I was talking," Misa chuckled nervously but eventually calmed down when Shikamaru patted her head.

"What's up with you and Sasuke?" Shikamaru suddenly blurted out unable to contain his curiosity. How he had realized that there was something going on between Sasuke and Misa was totally a secret. In fact it had been easy to sense that there was something going on between the two. After all Shikamaru had an amazing brain. The highest IQ a person his age could have," Don't bother lying. I can see right through them."

It was completely obvious that something was going between Sasuke and Misa. From the way Misa hid her face from the bed covers and how her ears turned bright pink, it was noticeable. Everything about Misa was noticeable.

"We... Well.... So we admitted that we liked each other and he said when he would come back from the mission, we'd go to the festival together," Misa confessed the truth knowing that it would impossible to hide it from the observant Shikamaru.

"I see," Shikamaru already had known about this so it was nothing surprising," Was it your choice? Are you happy about it?"

"Of course it was my choice and I am really, really happy. He is really nice and sweet to me," Misa complimented Sasuke.

Shikamaru felt shivers going down his spine and gave out a nervous chuckle, "I can't imagine Sasuke being sweet. It gives me the creeps. By the way I got promoted to a Chuunin."

"Oh my god, that's amazing, Shikamaru! Congratulations. Why didn't you tell me something of that importance first?" Misa adorably scolded the Nara boy who was busy rubbing his ear furiously.

"Are you seriously asking me that after all that talk about how beautiful and amazing the Fifth Hokage was?" Shikamaru sighed realized that Misa was the same airhead as always. Considering her behavior, she seemed to be better than before. He could remember how she looked like before she was cured by Tsunade. Her eyes had sunken in and her lips had lost their bright color.