Chapter 62: Loving

XXXXXXX- MATURE CONTENT-XXXXXXX

"Did you just say the woman I love?"

A pregnant pause broke out with the heartbeats of the duo increasing with each breath that was drawn in. Sasuke's usually arched eyebrows had narrowed down trying to figure out what he meant by those words that had just blurted out without any conscience or second thoughts.

He had seen love.

He knew love.

But did he understand what it was about?

No. He didn't.

So why in the world would he utter those words?

Those words... The words he used to despise so much...

Uchiha Sasuke surely wanted to cherish Misa. He wanted her from himself. He needed her with him. He wanted to protect her. He simply needed and wanted her. He was so attached to her that even the feeling of seeing someone else with Misa made Sasuke want to kill and stab whoever the heck the other person was, be it man or woman. He held deep affection and deep attachment to the girl- such strong feelings that even he couldn't explain them in words.

Poor Sasuke realized it then. He had meant those words from the bottom of his heart.

The positive feeling he was feeling right at that moment- oh, that was what love was.

Misa's curious eyes blinked quite often not knowing what to expect from the man. He sure had told the words quite abruptly.

"Misa, I fucking love you," Sasuke confessed to the girl who let out a warm, bright smile and placed her fingers over her plump lips trembling in embarrassment.

It was obvious enough to see that Sasuke had dropped a whole bomb with his confession- a confession that would soon end up with the duo on bed.

Sasuke took long strides towards Misa who tilted her head towards the boy, brushing her lips over his with adoration and love in her eyes just like day one. He could look into her eyes any day. They would always be a sight to look at. His long fingers were placed on the girl's cheek stroking the soft skin in a way similar to how a child would stroke a kitten. It didn't take long for Misa to end up underneath Sasuke's masculine body with her kimono stripped open and Sasuke nibbling on her neck causing Misa to bite down on her lower lip unable to contain herself. His rough palm filled with callouses- memories of Sasuke training too hard with the sword- were placed beside her thighs. They were actually digging crescents into the flesh of the Uzumaki's thighs and feeling his breath against her tender neck made Misa almost lose herself into the pleasure. Such pleasure and excitement had never she received ever before.

"So beautiful- fuck you are so beautiful, Misa," Sasuke praised the girl casually dropping his lips down to her perk nipple, "I want to hear you. Please, Misa. Don't bite your lip."