ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙: 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙖 (𝙄)

The next morning:

Misa was still hospitalized much to her annoyance. The Lady Fifth was pampering her too much... She was pampered up to the point she was getting tired of it. All she wanted was to go out and see what had happened to Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto. None of them had come to see her and something was fishy. She was alone. There was no with her in the room. Usually there would be someone with her always. Lady Tsunade made it a point to never leave Misa alone. In addition to that Misa couldn't brush away the feeling of fear that lunged in her heart. She felt like she had lost something close to her. The girl got off her bed and dragged her feet lazily planning to go out of the room to at least breathe in some fresh air.

Misa should have never walked towards the door.

It was a mistake for she heard the gossiping words of the nurses and doctors.

"Oh my god, did you hear that news?" One said with great enthusiasm.

"I sure did. The last survivor of the Uchiha clan left the village, didn't hear?"

Last night:

Sasuke was in an extremely bad mood. He had just engaged in battle with Sound Four members and found out that they too had the curse mark. As it turned out they had all gotten stronger when they joined Orochimaru. They had extended an invitation to Sasuke to accompany then to Orochimaru's lair considering how thirsty Sasuke was for power. The appeal of gaining strength was too much for the boy to turn down. He was ready to leave anything.

He was ready to give up the village, he was born and raised in for 12 years.

He was ready to give up all his friends.

He was ready to give up anything for the sake of power.

Seeing his clan members' death over and over again including his mother and father- them dying by his only older brother's hand had Sasuke totally damaged internally. Meeting Itachi once again had changed Sasuke. It was clear that there was one goal the sole Uchiha had from the beginning;

It was avenging his clan by killing his brother and reviving his clan.

To fulfill it, Uchiha Sasuke made already made his decision.

He was going to leave Konoha and go to Orochimaru.

The window of the room in the hospital where Misa was dozing was shut off completely- well, it was obviously done by Lady Tsunade for security purposes

The window of the room in the hospital where Misa was dozing was shut off completely- well, it was obviously done by Lady Tsunade for security purposes. However Sasuke managed to discreetly enter the room without making a single noise to alert the nurses or doctors outside the room. He had been first hesitant to enter the room afraid that Kakashi or Naruto probably would have been there which is why he first made it a point to check on the two of them. As he had heard Kakashi had left the village for a little mission and Naruto was busy entertaining Sakura in Ichiaraku Ramen. Sasuke eyes the room carefully noticing how Misa had cuddled up on bed covering her little body with thick blankets.