𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14: 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥

Misa and the other Genins stood in front of an enormous forest filled with varieties of different types of plants and a high number of trees. Due to that number of trees present, the forest was extremely dark and no sunlight could break through the thick canopy of trees or at least light up the forest all. Misa knew that the second exam of the Chunin phase was obviously something related to physical abilities and strength including high co-operation of teamwork. Misa slowly slid her hand on to Naruto's clenching a bit tightly feeling a gush of fear approaching her however every time she was reminded of how she and her brother were supposed to get a recognition from the village, a surge of energy and boost of power ran in her veins making her a bit more excited and maybe even draining out the ounce of fear in her. Sasuke rolled his eyes at how Misa's upper body was shivering probably was the sight of terrifying forest and Naruto's lower body was shaking even though he was boasting to Misa about how he was forever going to protect the girl from any trouble and be her guardian. Sakura couldn't help but bite her lips feeling pain after seeing how Sasuke looked at Misa. Why couldn't Sasuke even give her one glance or even a chance? She hated it. She really did hate at how she didn't stand a chance with Misa. Some would have said that Sakura looked better than Misa while the others would have said that Misa was prettier than Sakura. The point was that Sakura didn't realize that Sasuke wasn't just attracted to Misa's features but her pure inner beauty and pure actions that came from the bottom of his heart. Another reason would have been that Misa's qualities were similar to his mother's. He desired that warmth and that embrace he had felt before again, the embrace that was destroyed by none other than his own older brother, Uchiha Itachi.

"This place really gives the creepy vibe," Sakura voiced her thought.

"I have to agree with that," Misa whispered about moving even closer to her brother.

"This place is called the Forest of Death, you will soon know why," Anko explained before pointing her finger at Naruto and throwing a kunai straight at the boy and moving behind the twins much to their unbelievable fear, "Well boy you got a lot of energy. A kid like you will surely die at the beginning."

The reason as to why Anko gave out such a threat was because the idiot had boasted about not ever being moved by an absent-minded threat like that and of course, he had imitated the woman's action making her even angrier. Their little squabble was soon stopped when they heard Misa's scream and Anko was soon at Misa's side pointing her kunai at a long tongue!

"I'm simply returning your kunai," The weird boy with the long tongue responded seeming to be no threat at all.

Misa was beyond horrified. She could still will the boy's tongue lick her cheek once. She was scared. Were all the applicants here this terrifying? She didn't mind the tongue, it was probably something to do with the boy's genes but the fact that the guy had creepily licked her cheek and was right behind irked her bit. Sasuke had clearly seen the guy licking Misa's cheek and had proceeded to grab his kunai but Anko had already passed him and had pointed the kunai at the boy.

"Don't fret, it's my nature to act up at the sight of blood," The boy calmly stated licking his long tongue once more after seeing the red blood drip from Naruto's cheek, the place where Anko's threatening kunai had passed through.

Sasuke swiftly went next to Misa and pushed her behind him not wanting Misa getting licked by some random weirdo. He grabbed his handkerchief and started rubbing the place where the guy had licked Misa roughly up to the point where it was swollen and red.

"Sasuke, my cheek is going to tear up!" Misa pouted slightly pushing Sasuke away and rubbing her cheek.

"Tch, didn't that old Hokage not tell you to push away or fight when a stranger touched you?" Sasuke scolded Misa stretching her cheek once more.