ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚: 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙖 (𝙄𝙄)

A/N; Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs, I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ. Exᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀɪɴs ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ! I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ!
Bᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ!!! I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs!
Tʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴᴇᴡs ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ Mɪsᴀ sᴏᴏɴ!- ᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ Sᴀsᴜᴋᴇ!
Tᴡᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ғᴏʀ Nᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ Sʜɪᴘᴘᴜᴅᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ Tᴡᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ "Nᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ" sᴇʀɪᴇs!
Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs!!
Aɴᴅ ʟᴀsᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ʀᴀᴍʙʟɪɴɢ!!!!
Lᴏᴠᴇ ʏ"ᴀʟʟ >3

 Exᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀɪɴs ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ! I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ! Bᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ!!! I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs!Tʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴᴇᴡs ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ Mɪsᴀ sᴏᴏɴ!- ᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ Sᴀsᴜᴋᴇ!Tᴡᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ғᴏʀ Nᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ Sʜɪᴘᴘᴜᴅᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛ...

Misa rushed through the forest at the speed of lightening with every step she took an unsettling feeling washing over the girl. The truth was that she was afraid. She was really scared. She was afraid that by the time she reached her brother and Sasuke, the things that she feared the most had already happened which was why she was running at an extremely high speed listening to her sharp senses well and moving the direction where she could hear the most sounds coming out of.

Much to her surprise, Sasuke's name suddenly sounded odd, foreign and unfamiliar on her tongue; It worried her... Sasuke seemed like nothing but a stranger at this point. It was like there was no sign of him being in love with her even though he had told her such sweet and ripened words. Her warm copper eyes moved hesitantly in every direction searching for a trace of the Genins who were sent on the mission, a mission that could get everyone killed or some killed. Poor Misa was shaken... Shaken to the core... It was extremely hard for the girl to see someone who she was strongly attached to leave her. The reason to this was obviously because she hadn't felt any parental love or having someone loving her was rare. Sure Shikamaru's parents loved her and so did the late Hokage, but you guys, nothing could compare to the eternal love that the parents had for their child. Seeing Sasuke leave her like this was a total blow to her fragile heart yet she kept on going... going to protect her brother. If Sasuke took Naruto away from her life, Misa was sure to go crazy. She'd lose her mind since her dearest twin who was with her since her birth, loved her like a mother, protected her like a father and doted on her like a brother- he was her universe if Sasuke was her world. Naruto would always share a greater part in Misa's heart even though this would change in the future.

Misa was going to save her brother even if it meant sacrificing herself for him to live.

Naruto deserved to have happiness. He deserved the whole world. She wouldn't let him die so young.