𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 40: ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑒'𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑎'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡.

𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑑, 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑣𝑒?

Kakashi took quite a few minutes to process and understand the situation. Sakura had dropped down to the ground and was sobbing uncontrollably while Misa was standing at the entrance of the rooftop clinging onto her IV stand and heaving loudly. Naruto had performed a dangerous technique that only a rare number of ninjas in Konoha had been able to perform. It was dangerous and Naruto was nowhere near ready to use it and seeing Sasuke use the chidori creating a big mess on the water tank actually had Kakashi a bit nervous. He was afraid of what Sasuke was capable to do to Naruto, Misa or anyone else. He taught the chidori a way to make Sasuke stronger as a ninja but considering how Sasuke used it on his own friend, Kakashi began to doubt whether it was actually the right thing he did.

"Were you going to kill Naruto, Sasuke?" Kakashi whispered to Sasuke sitting on top of the tank making sure that neither the Uzumakis nor Sakura heard what he said.

But Kakashi was wrong. Misa realized what the man said by closely reading his lips. She already knew that if the fight had gone Sasuke would have probably killed Naruto. It was his intention since the beginning. However hearing those words come out from their teacher did make the girl feel more fear.

"What?" Sasuke responded, his eyes full of rage meeting with Misa's petrified orbs for a split second

"What're you doing giving yourself over to a sense of superiority? You want to own something. Isn't that why you bruised Misa's cheeks and wrists? To get that sense of superiority and ownership?" Kakashi spouted out the facts with Misa grimacing at every letter and Sasuke's rage rising higher, "Why such infantile behavior?"

Sure, the reunion with Itachi possibly triggered Sasuke and seeing Naruto catch up to him might have made the boy feel inferior. Nevertheless that was no reason to try to kill a person close to him and mark the girl he loved as a sign of ownership. Adding more heat to Kakashi's distaste, Sasuke rolled his eyes glancing at Misa. The boy looked at Misa emotionlessly so neither the girl nor her teacher could understand what Sasuke was thinking. A few seconds later the boy jumped out of the rooftop landing on a railing few meters below.

Sasuke was glad that he had confirmed the power between him and Naruto. As he saw, there was an enormous power difference. While Sasuke's chidori nearly destroyed the whole tank, Naruto's new technique only managed to pierce a tiny hole-