Chapter 74: Friendship!

Ino walked into the room where Misa was stationed alongside Hinata who had desperately begged Ino to let her tag along and since Ino had a soft spot for pretty faces, she had no choice but to accept it. What she hadn't expected was though, to hear of Misa's outburst. In short, Ino didn't know whose side to take because she believed both sides had suffered equally. Misa suffered with Sasuke and being on the verge of branded as a traitor whilst Shikamaru and the others had lost their mentors... some people very special to them.

"Are you two here to berate me too?" Misa muttered as soon as she sensed their presence even though she didn't dare glance at them instead looked outside the window almost resembling a sick lady.

Ino chuckled, signaling Hinata to place the fruit basket and bouquet of flowers on the table next to the bed, "Why are you so cranky, Misa? Are you not happy to see me?"

Seeing how the young Uzumaki didn't respond, Ino sat on the bed next to Misa reaching out for the girl's pale hand. Her beautiful eyes were bloodshot red and swollen with her lips being splattered with little cuts from her teeth- it was clear that Misa had been crying throughout, "I'm so glad you are back, Misa. I was so worried about you, you know. I really missed you."

These were the words Misa wanted to hear from her friends... They were so easy to splutter out and it made her wonder why Shikamaru, Sakura and the others found it so hard to not say those comforting words. Her lips wobbled once again with her eyes glowing with the tears she desperately wanted to hold back but upon feeling Ino's arms tug around her body, she simply let it all out and Ino was more than glad that she did that. The blonde girl saw the Uzumaki was struggling both physically and mentally. She wasn't stupid like the fellows who had come in earlier. She knew Misa, after all they were best friends!! There was no one who would know Misa better than her- well leaving out Naruto of course.

"Slowly, Misa. Do it slowly," Ino pat her back in a way a mother would calm down a child who was throwing up.

It took a good few minutes for Misa to calm down and just as she did calm down, the girl filled in both Hinata and Sakura about how her life was with Sasuke. From the beginning to the end, there was not a single detail she didn't leave.

"Stop blushing Hinata! You are making me blush too," Ino spat out hiding her face in her palms seeing how Hinata turned cherry red every time the redhead highlighted about how she and Sasuke had sex.

"I-I'm not blushing," Hinata tried to protest but failed pathetically as the blood rushing to face overtook the emotions leading her to feel nausea and almost faint which made Misa give up the bed she was lying on to the Hyuuga.

"Ino, this would not have happened if you didn't ask me to emphasize on what Sasuke and I did," Misa grit her teeth sitting on the chair beside the bed.

"Well- well I mean I need to know everything. It's only fair if you told me plus I'm pretty sure Hinata is visioning about Naruto doing those things to her, isn't Hinata?" Ino eyed the Hyuuga suspiciously.

"What? My brother? Hinata likes my brother?" Misa mumbled wondering what could one possibly see in her brother, "But you could do so much better, Hinata!"

"NO! N-Naruto-kun? Oh I could never," Hinata stuttered before her mental stability shut down completely.

"You didn't know?"

"Know that she likes my brother? No!" The sister of the said person firmly pointed out.

"At least now you know," Ino snickered before whispering back to Hinata, "Misa is your sister-in-law. Make sure you butter her up."

However there was no response from Hinata proving that she had actually fainted from the intense amount of blushing she went through.

"Shouldn't we call a doctor?" The redhead raised a brow placing her hand over Hinata's forehead to see if the girl had fever.