ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞: 𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

Naruto slurped his ramen, deep in a thought. He was thinking about the people and Konoha. Even though Konoha hadn't changed much physically, the people living there had a quite drastic change. The best example for that was his young sister who used to be so small and tiny, extremely adorable calling out his name with nii-chan but now, she had changed a lot too. She was beautiful and mature with her calling him nii-san now. It was in fact hilarious how people change with time. 

Meanwhile in the Hokage's office, hell had broken loose

"What do you mean the Kazekage was abducted?" Tsunade yelled at the messenger who seemed equally confused.

"Lady Hokage, please I have no idea too. I had to give the message as requested by my Commander," The poor man responded leaving Tsunade and Shizune conflicted.

Tsunade and Shizune looked at each other pondering on what to do. The news was unexpected and just how strong was the enemies to abduct the Kazekage of Sunagakure? The poor Hokage couldn't seem to even take a break.

"Lady Tsunade, what do we do now?" Shizune asked worriedly.

"We have no choice but to send Team 07 back in to action this time since we have to repay them. They helped during the Sasuke mission," Tsunade answered sitting down on her desk and immediately writing something on a piece of paper.

"We are sending Misa and Naruto?" Shizune questioned once again, "No that wouldn't be a good idea. I agree Naruto and Misa have immense power nevertheless that doesn't matter! They are older and have the Nine Tails inside of them, what will happen if..."

"No Shizune, the only right choice at this moment is to send Team 07. We will have to definitely send them."

...................................................................................................................

"Why Misa? Why? Why didn't you keep your promise?" A voice screamed at Misa who was too stunned to even speak. Her breath hitched with every minute her heart thumped ferociously against her ribcage.

Misa couldn't even see who was talking to her. Everything around her, the background seemed blurred.  It was pitch black with hints of a reddish mixed in the background. The girl was so confused about the whole situation. For some reason her chest was getting heavy and everything was so suspicious. For a fact she didn't even know what she was doing here. Even worse, she was all alone. As we all know, Uzumaki Misa was so damn scared of being alone and feeling lonely. That was her worst fear.

"Why did you leave me Misa? Why did you betray me?" The same voice she heard before called out to her. The difference this time was that the voice she was hearing held strong emotions such as anger and hatred. A deep yet childish voice was what she heard. It was such a familiar voice but she couldn't figure out whose voice it was.