Chapter 63: New threats

"You are so soft Misa," Sasuke murmured whilst pressing the gentlest kisses against her neck that was already buried and carved with love bites and bite marks of various sizes. They began at her neck and lasted alongside the valley of her breasts. The particulars marks made Sasuke proud of his sculpture. Everybody would know that she was his just by the painting on her neck and her scent that was completely enveloped by her.

Misa hummed softly, her body battered in pain and pleasure

Misa hummed softly, her body battered in pain and pleasure. Last night was the night she had seen the real Sasuke. His stamina was absolutely no joke. In fact one would suppose Misa would have more stamina than Sasuke since she had the demonic nine tails within her. However Sasuke's stamina and sex drive would clearly drive someone like Misa nuts and that he did. The poor girl had lost her ability to even orgasm and in the end begged him to stop. Next time Sasuke and Misa would have sex, the Uzumaki decided she would have to be stern with him and place some rules with him. She let out a soft sigh feeling the hardness press against her lower back.

"I love you, Misa," The Uchiha nuzzled close to the girl who smiled in response.

Five years ago, Misa would have never thought of such a circumstance ever crossing her path. She hated him. She despised him yet here she was receiving his love. How ironic it was to receive love from the person who harmed her hearing and sight. Uzumaki Misa was supposed to be sickened at the sight of Sasuke but you really can't control how you feel. She was already too deeply attached and attracted to him.

Maybe they were actually meant to be, just like Kakashi said.

Misa turned to face the boy who stared down at her with his sharp yet softened eyes. He had changed so much and the Uzumaki didn't even know how to accept the change. He was emotionless a good while ago and now suddenly he was filled with emotion. How could such a simple emotion 'love' change a person so much? Well the answer to that only god knew. People like Misa only knew how to embrace it. His physical flawlessness was a sight to see. She could describe his appearance for years. Everyone knew that Sasuke was in that level of attractiveness. On the other hand his inner beauty; it was as ugly as hate.

"Are you happy with me, Misa?" Sasuke questioned, his gaze shadowing her eyes strangely.

It was then she realized. He was afraid that she would regret the night they spent together. Oh poor Sasuke, how innocent the boy was when he was in love. How could Misa regret the night he had poured his love and treated her like she was the most sacred object in the world?

He had kissed every inch of her.

He had worshipped her whole body.

"Of course I am," Misa reassured placing her palm on Sasuke's chest feeling the beating heart, a heart that felt cold no more, "Your heart is beating fast."

"That's strange. I wonder why," The Uchiha nervously pushed away Misa not wanting the girl to grasp that the great Uchiha was embarrassed.

The redhead was anything but dumb in the heat of the moment. A vicious smile spread over the girl's face as she let her fingertips dance on his chest before sitting on his lap whilst he lay down, "Are you embarrassed?"