𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22: ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Misa? Misa, just what the hell are you doing on the floor?"

Misa slowly turned her face towards the familiar voice she heard and oh man, she was so glad to see Sasuke present next to her. He was was standing with his usual poker face and raised brows whilst wiping his face with a towel. He was shocked to see Misa tearing up and her rosy red lips wobbling at the fear of being left alone. There was one thing for sure Sasuke could not bear to see Misa cry. If she ever did he's always make it a point to turn the other way. Her crying made him weak in the knees. Had Sasuke known that Misa would have woken up he wouldn't have obviously left her side to go to the washroom but when he checked up on her before it seemed like she wouldn't be waking up any time since the boy knew Misa's absolute terror of being left along and her phobia of the darkness. He had even switched off the lights in the hospital room so that Misa could spend her rest period in peace without anyone disturbing her but here she was cuddled up against the wall crying her life out. Sasuke sighed. This girl really cries a lot.

Misa slowly crept on to Sasuke and pounced on the boy hugging him ever so tightly sniffing his manly scent of a mixture of cinnamon and vanilla. Sasuke hugged the girl back patting her back gently while carrying her from the other. As soon as the duo touched each other both of them were gifted by sparks and electricity that travelled all over their body. It was an amazing feeling. A warmth neither of them wanted to let go off. That hug had woven their souls in a way that is a forever bond. Sasuke didn't know what put him in ease. Was it the way Misa depended on his body as she hugged him and cried or was it the way he comforted her by his soft pats?

"What happened, Misa? I'm here so you can calm down," Sasuke asked from the girl as he leaned against the wall with Misa still in his arms, her face buried in his neck with her soft breaths hitting his neck giving the young boy a string of goosebumps

Misa sniffled, "The fox... He said I was going to die. I was going to leave you all! I don't want to leave Nii-chan! Where is Nii-chan?"

"Hey hey, Misa. Naruto is totally fine. He will be coming to see you tomorrow. It's two in the morning and he will coming to see you in a few hours. Don't be scared, Misa," Sasuke calmed down Misa whose breaths seemed to be steady, "I'm here, aren't I? I will protect you. And the fox is probably a dream. No fox neither any human will hurt you when I'm alive."

...Little did he know he was the one who was going to hurt Misa...

"Sasuke, don't leave me. Please be with me," Misa trembled before being let on to the ground.

Sasuke smiled at the little, petite girl before pressing a kiss on the girl's forehead leaving Misa's heart thumping out so loud that even Sasuke was able to feel it. Her cheeks were covered with a rosy tint and her eyes flickered continuously as the girl processed what happened slowly. In that kiss was the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts flickered back into the minds of the two kids. In that moment of the kiss, they were their pure and vulnerable selves. Misa felt home and reassured when Sasuke was with. It was a totally different love from Naruto.