𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16: 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕕

Sasuke laughed to himself after hearing the word coward

Sasuke laughed to himself after hearing the word coward. That coward had been repeated countless times in his life, the reason being as simple as he was seriously a coward. He was nothing more or nothing less.

He was a coward who couldn't protect his family getting massacred by his own older brother.

He couldn't stand up and force out the reason as to why his brother did that.

He couldn't protect Naruto.

In the end, he couldn't protect Misa, he had to admit a girl as sweet as an angel and lively as the sun.

All this was because Sasuke deep down believed himself to be a coward. Sasuke grit his teeth as he remembered his brother calling him foolish and simply whispering that if Sasuke wanted to kill him, he had to hate and detest him to great limits. His rival was his older brother so what was he doing her getting defeated by a Genin? He really didn't want to lose the three people he had met and considered them as his believed comrades to die. The evil dude's hold on Misa was loosened after his deed on blocking Misa's Nine Tails's chakra was complete rendering the girl unconscious just like Naruto. As Misa was about to the hit the ground the girl was suddenly carried on to a branch by none other than Sasuke... Sakura sighed with delight after seeing that Sasuke had finally gotten a hold of himself and was fine. After doing so Sasuke was back at where he was facing the evil guy as the bravest guy in the forest without even waverung a bit unlike before.

"Anyone who dares to touch Misa or any of my friends will pay," Sasuke declared his Sharingan eyes looking down at the evil guy who let out a smoke bomb.

A stronger bloodlust was oozing out from Sasuke as he looked at the evil snake guy with his eyes turning emotionless and blood red. He surely did share the blood of the Uchiha clan, there was no doubt about that. A tough battle broke out between the two with them moving at an unimaginable speed with great reflexes and Sasuke shooting his fire technique at the snake guy. The snake guy was impressed at how Sasuke was able to predict and see through all his moves but of course he was still stronger. There was no way a kid could defeat a great man like him. Sasuke tricked the snake guy by connecting Sharingan-Controlled Triple Windmill Blades all over the trees leaving the evil guy nowhere to escape and seemingly to surrender tightening him to a tress an then continuously using his Dragon Fire Technique used from his fire element. A moment passed by without anything happening. A thickening silence was embraced by the remaining three, the evil guy, Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura gulped a bit not being able to see the evil dude's situation due to the smoke that evolved around them.

Sakura fell on the ground after seeing that the dude was not the guy he was after the smoke had subsided. He was simply in another person's body. He was not the dude they were fighting since half of his fake was torn apart. His actual face was far beyond creepy.

Creepy wasn't the word to describe it. It was bone-chilling. His eyes were just like a snake's, no, a snake was better. The boy, scratch that, the make as even more terrible. His skin was pale as the snow but it wasn't beautiful as Misa's marble skin. To make things worse, Misa who had been right next to Sasuke all the while stirred up in her sleep and woke up. Misa was beyond died. She had enough of fighting. She had enough of the Chunin exam but she was never going to give up this easily. She was far beyond the strongest willed person standing up right after Naruto. She looked at Sasuke who was looking at her with an unreadable expression and Sakura who rushed to crying and obviously worried.