Chapter 58: Desire and Lust

It had begun to pour heavily when Sasuke reached Orochimaru's hideout with Misa asleep on his back. The poor girl was traumatized for life and of course as soon as Sasuke was done with Itachi, he would definitely come for that scum of a man, Danzo.

How dare he touch the Uchiha's beloved?

As long as Sasuke had lived in Konoha, Misa had been the light of his life. Even though Misa was the first to talk to him or even ever interact, his eyes were on Misa way before that. Every time she hung out with the idiotic excuse of a brother, Sasuke's eyes were always on her. No matter what she did, he was always unconsciously looking at her. The young Uzumaki didn't know that obviously. In fact if she did, Sasuke would be deemed weird and psychotic however he had always felt this magnetic pull towards the girl. The Uchiha frankly did not know how to explain it in words.

"So she came back to you voluntarily or you kidnapped her once again?"

Sasuke grit his teeth placing the sleeping figure of Misa on the bed as he heard the familiar voice of a boy he despised, Kabuto. Kabuto was almost intolerable at this point. He was nosy and just annoying. The Uchiha was itching to kill Kabuto and it took his entire willpower not to kill Kabuto since it wasn't time yet.

The white haired man took a step back after sensing the strong assert of dominance emitted out by the great Uchiha who gave Kabuto a single warning simply by glaring. In Kabuto's eyes, it was extremely creepy to see Sasuke being so attentive and affection towards someone considering his behavior over the past five years was monotonous and emotionless. The young teenager basically acted like a robot. Training and training, then sleeping, that was the daily lifestyle of the Uchiha but now soon after Misa was back in the hideout, everything had changed drastically. Basically Sasuke had started showing more emotions and acted sane.

There was only one conclusion Kabuto could come up to

The conclusion being Misa was the only person who made Sasuke feel human and oh boy, Kabuto was not wrong this time. Sasuke only felt alive and human around Misa and it was all because of their unspoken pure love.

"Oh my, are you ignoring me now?" Kabuto placed his palm over his heart and pretended he was hurt.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at how annoying and creepy Kabuto was. His behavior was annoying. If only he could cut that tongue and gouge those eyes out, "You should shut up. Every time you open your mouth, it makes me want to kill you."

"That's so sad," The said person pouted before showing off the wickedest smile Sasuke had ever seen in his entire life, "But I speak the truth, don't I?"

Similarly Kabuto didn't like Sasuke at all too. He was Orochimaru's partner in crime so he had to stick up with the duck face however something he did enjoy was getting under Sasuke's skin. You could say it made his life more pleasant and enjoyable. Seeing how Sasuke didn't respond and kept on walking away from him after shutting the door to his bedroom did irk him quite a bit. Nevertheless that wouldn't stop Kabuto. He put on another fake façade and approached Sasuke once again, "Awww, are you ignoring me?"