𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 05: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

* 𝗔 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱.
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗧𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗻𝗮
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟱𝟵
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟱"𝟭𝟬
𝗢𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗔 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲- 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆: 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶( 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿)
   𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶( 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻)
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗧𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟱𝟵𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟱"𝟭𝟬𝗢𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗔 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲- 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆: 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶( 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿)              𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶( 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻)𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻�...

"Old man, why do we have to go on such boring missions?" Naruto frowned being the baby he was, "All we have been doing is east missions that anyone could have done! I want something more exciting and dangerous!"

Well what Naruto said was true. All they have been doing was saving cats that were lost and pulling out herbs from the garden, such simple tasks for ninjas. Sakura, Sasuke, Misa and Naruto, all four of them were urging to do an exciting mission that would seem much more interesting unlike the boring ones.

"Don't ask the Lord Hokage such things. You kids are still beginners. Beginner Genins like you are supposed to do mission ranks of D. Experienced Genins are supposed to mission ranks of C and Chunis go on mission ranks B. Jonins and the ANBU go on mission ranks A and S. Even with Misa's weak body, do you think I can send her with you?" yelled Iruka scolding Naruto and his fatherly instincts kicking into place.

"Don't drag Misa's sickness into this. She is strong I know that!" protested Naruto huffing angrily.
Sasuke's eyes widened when he heard that Misa had a weak body. That pretty much explained as to why she couldn't control her powers much. Well not like he cared about that. He wanted Misa for one thing. He just needed her to restore his clan.

"You two stop it. Alright then, I will give you a mission. That's to escort a certain person safely to his destination," the Hokage state's,  "Come in."

The four kids cheered in triumph as they expected a Hugh ranked princess or some noble to enter but were extremely disappointed when they saw an old, drunk man standing against the doorframe. Kakashi too was disappointed since he had been sick of doing all these low ranked missions. After all he was Jounin, he was trained to do high ranked missions.

"This man is Tazuna. You will have to accompany that man who is a master bridge builder to the Land of Waves," The Hokage introduced the drunkard to the kids.

"Tsk, kids are guarding me? Are you sure we are the people who wouldn't have to guard that pale girl?" mocked Tazuna laughing at Misa and chugging on his beer bottle.

"Shut your trap, old man. Don't disrespect her; at least she's a proud shinobi who can protect herself unlike you who needs protection from us. Who the hell you are even?" Sasuke argues immediately defending Misa who smiled thankfully at him. Kakashi then smacked Sasuke's head yelling at him to not disrespect their client whilst Sasuke paid no heed to those words.