Chapter 15 - Overcoming Fears.

Fun Fact : IRL someone said that my voice is like an 8 out of 10 on deepness,which is deep so yeah make of that how you will.

I woke up first,sat up and called a company.I made a booking and payed them over my phone,Rae woke up and wrapped her arms around my back.I turned and looked at her,she had bed her around her face and I could see her smile through it.
"Merry Christmas"
I said and kissed her.
"Merry Christmas"
She said back to me.I got up and I still had bed hair too,I knocked on the two girls room.I had no shirt on but I didn't care.
"Good morning girls"
I greeted and they both were staring at my body.
"Uhh- G-Good morning Ven"
Julie greeted back.
"Merry Christmas"
I said and hugged them both.
"Merry Christmas"
They returned.
"Listen me and Rae are going to go somewhere,you guys unfortunately not able to come with,but there are tons of activities here though"
I said and they didn't mind.
"By the way,she's mine officially"
I smirked and walked away.
"No fucking way"
Daisy yelled excitedly.
I went back into mine and Rae's room and she was getting dressed,I went to take a shower and I put on black Nike shorts,Calvin Klein underwear,a white Nike t-shirt,white socks and white AF1's.I brushed my hair down over my eyes,I got a body strap and GoPro and put it in a bag.
"Rae,we are gonna do something big for Christmas"
I said and took her hand.We walked out and the helicopter took us to the parking.We got in the car and drove to X Dubai.We went in and they called us over.
"Listen Rae,we are going to overcome your fear together,we are going to skydive but I'll do it with you and I'll be there when you overcome it,I also wanna kiss you mid air"
I said and she started walking away.I pulled her and she span into my arms.
"Listen,it's gonna be okay,professionals are gonna be strapped to us,they are going to control it"
I said and she got more calm.They trained us about they safety and what not.We got in the plane and I strapped the GoPro on me.We were approaching 8 thousand feet which was jump point.
"Can we backflip out"
I asked the guy and he nodded.He adjusted our strap,I started recording and when the gave the clear we backflipped out.We were floating and it felt calm,it was relaxing but I was screaming in excitement.We moved closer to Rae and her instructor,the instructors were a couple which was cool,I moved closer to Rae and kissed her 7 thousand feet in the air.She was calm and she actually liked the skydiving.She was screaming in excitement and they were doing flips.We were spinning in the air which looked so cool,I turned and showed the camera to Rae,they were doing flips and she throwing her hands in the air.We nosedived to go down quicker and he pulled the parachute and when we landed I threw my hands up,I had adrenaline running through me.Rae and her instructor landed a few seconds after.When we both were loose,we ran over to each other,I picked her up,kissed her and span her around.
"That was insane"
She said and that made me happy.
"You overcame your fear"
I said and kissed her again.I stopped recording and we went back to the hotel.We checked on the girls and they were in the pool,I took the footage on the camera and put it on my phone.
"Should we go public"
I said and she shrugged.I got the @Ven from Twitter which is epic so I tweeted.

Ven✅
@Ven

Well,merry Christmas also I went skydiving with someone,I am also not single anymore.It's evident who my girlfriend is in the video.We also overcame her fear of heights.

(Video of the full skydiving)

=====
Replies
=====

@pokimane : that looks so cool!

@Valkyrae : :)

@Corpse_husband : oh my

@Sykkuno : Oh Jesus that's high

=====

We went number 1 on trending worldwide again.

I took off my shirt and the butler's brought our Christmas meal.I took it in and the butler looked up at me,I smiled and took it to our table.
"Wanna take another mirror selfie"
I asked Rae.
"You know me to well"
She smiled.
"Let's go trending again"
I said and stood behind her without the shirt on.She took it and my face was out of shot,she posted it to twitter and tagged me,it got a ton of attention and news articles were going crazy right now.I went to sit down and eat,when we were finished the butler came to fetch our stuff,I slipped him a 100 and he thanked me.
"Should we go back tomorrow"
I asked Rae.
"Yeah,I actually want to stream"
She said and I booked the tickets.I went to the girls rooms,told them and they nodded.Me and Rae already had news articles writing about our relationship,I went to the window and looked out.She walked to me and I put my arm around her,I made out with her,I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me.We didn't wanna go any further so we just cuddled up and watched some stuff.

- Flight Back -

We landed and I took them each home then dropped Rae off last.It was midnight in LA,so we kissed against the car and I asked Rae for the footage of the camera.I probably would make something with it another time.

-

I got home and went to sleep.