Chapter 45 - Touchy.

I woke up early and brushed my teeth,showered and washed off the grey dye on my hair,I got out of the shower and Rae was Facetiming me,I still had my shirt off and I was about to dry my hair.I placed it down and faced it to me.
"Good morning sexy"
I greeted her.
"Good morning,your hair is long"
She said.
"Yeah,it goes over my eyes,let me dry off and come back inside"
I said and dried my hair.
-
"You like it"
I asked.
"I love it"
She said and kissed me.
-
I got dressed in a Trapstar X Naruto T-shirt,Trapstar X Naruto hoodie,CK underwear,Fashion Nova black graffiti jeans and 'Just Do It' AF1s.

I went to the livingroom when I finished getting dressed.I just sat on the couch and made some reservations while waiting for everyone.
"Right,we got reservations at Spondi for tonight"
"It is an elegant two Michelin star restaurant"
I said in a posh accent and they all smiled.
-
We talked and hanged out until it was that time.We got in the cars that escorted us and got to the restaurant.
-
We ordered our food and Rae started rubbing my leg,I let it off,she started going up and rubbing over my crotch.I looked over to her and she smirked,she kept rubbing and she came and sat on my lap.She started grinding and I moved her back to her chair,I grabbed her chin and kissed her,I moved to her ear.
"Don't think I'm afraid to do you the worst way in public"
I whispered in her ear.
"I will remember this and I'll make you beg for me"
I whispered again.She kept doing it,I looked at her and I grabbed her thigh,I rubbed my hand on her inner thigh while continuing my conversation.I looked over and she was biting her tongue and holding her dress,I smiled at her and then stopped.
-
We got our food and ate while having laughs.It was pretty good tasting food,we all finished and the waitress came up.
"Thank you so much"
I paid the €400 bill and added a thousand Euro tip.
"Oh my god,thank you"
She said in an accent and hugged us all.
-
We got back and Rae hit me for no reason and ran away.
"Really bro"
I laughed and ran after her.She was hiding somewhere,I ran into different rooms until I heard her silently laughing,I went in and looked in the closet,nope,I lifted up the bed and she looked up at me.She crawled out but I caught her hand,I put the bed down and pinned her on the wall.
"Get off me"
She said and started hitting my chest.
"Are you having attitudes Rachell"
I said in and looked down at her.
"What are you gonna do about it pussy"
She said the last part softly and smirked at me.
"My feelings"
I said and held my chest.
"Your feelings don't mean shit"
She smirked again.
"Shut up,you started this"
I said to her.
"Make me"
She smirked and looked satisfied.
"Watch me"
I smirked back and choked her.She started laughing and I smiled back.I grabbed a thin rope from the closet,turnt her around and bent her over.She looked back at me and I tied her hands together,I pulled her up,smiled at her and started making out with her while my hand was around her neck.I moved down her neck and started giving her hickeys.
"Your still a puss-"
She couldn't finish her sentence before she moaned in my ear.
"Did you say something"
I smirked and took off my hoodie and shirt.I untied her but then tied her hands to the closet handle,I left her there and went to the kitchen.
"Where's Rae"
Imane asked.
"Oh she's fine and she's totally not tied up right now"
I said and pulled out a knife.
"What's that for"
She asked.
"An activity I have experience with"
I smiled and went back.
Rae looked at me and she was frustrated.
"Escaping won't help"
I smirked.
"You might need some new clothes"
I said and cut through the top part of the dress.I looked down at her and she looked up at me.
"I forgot I brought something"
I said and took out the ball gag.I put it on her and smiled.
"I'll stop when you're ready to apologize"
I smirked.I opened Twitter and tweeted.

Ven
@Ven

About to torture my girlfriend ifykwim:)

I closed my phone and cut the rest of the dress until she was fully naked.
"You want me to go further"
I asked and looked in her eyes,they were filled with lust.I tore her panties and rubbed her pussy,I slid 3 fingers in without hesitationm and her eyes went wide.I slid my pants down and my erection was pretty evident.

Rae's POV

I want this to happen more often,he knows I'm always craving him.

Ven POV.

I untied her from the closet but tied her hands again,I took her to the bed and bent her over,I got my dick out and some lube,I put it on my dick and went straight in,she couldn't take more than 7 inches of it and she moaning.I took the ball gag off.
"Please go harder"
She let out and I followed orders.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum"
She said and I pulled out.I stepped back and put on my underwear.
"Ven,please don't do this"
She started getting angry.
"Beg for it"
I smirked.
"Please daddy,I need you now,I need to you fuck me"
She pleaded.
"Fine,why not"
I said and took it out again,I rammed it into her and she started tensing up again,I kept going hard and I pulled out and she squirted all over me.I smirked and when she stopped her legs were shaking aggressively.
"Into the shower we go"
I said and got her one of my hoodies and shirts.I got out some new underwear,a shorts and a hoodie.
-
We got out,I put on some lotion and cologne.We got in our clothes and went inside,they stared at us.
"What happened in there"
Corpse asked.
"Nothing"
I said and Corpse just started laughing,we all laughed together while Rae was embarrassed.
"What are we watching"
I asked.
"Anything"
Imane said.
"Pick something"
I said and she went on Netflix,we watched something random.I spread Rae's legs and laid down between them,she was playing with my hair while I was scrolling through Twitter.Imane was recording us and she posted it on her story,I looked at her and she made an 'Aww' face.
-
We all went up to our rooms and I grabbed Rae and held her until we fell asleep.