Chapter 17 - Spending Spree & Tattoos.

I woke up and Rae was on her phone,I looked up where Johnny Dang was,he was in Houston,I was going to get 2 15mm Diamond Cuban Links with V pendants.

It was similar to a Vlone pendant.I stood up and Rae looked over to me.I walked to her and kissed her,I was gonna buy me a watch.Preferably a rolex.

It was in white gold and coated in diamonds

It was in white gold and coated in diamonds.I booked a private jet for Texas.
"Hey Rae"
I said and she looked over after she ended a call with someone.
"Yeah"

"We are gonna go to Texas for a few hours because I gotta get the chains"
I said and she shrugged.
"The jet is gonna land in a like an hour so we gotta get ready"
I said and got my stuff.

-

We got to the airport and boarded the jet.We landed after talking and kissing for 3 hours.I hired a BMW for us to get around with,we drove to Johnny Dang & Co.I walked in with a ski mask and Rae under my arm,it looked sus as fuck.
"Hey is Johnny around"
I asked the receptionist.
"Yeah-"
She said and he walked in.
"Hello"
He said looking at me suspicious.
"Hey,I'm Ven and this is Rae,I saw the two diamond Cuban links with the diamond V pendant,how much for it"
I asked and he smiled.
"Together it would be 260k"
He said and walked us to the showroom.
"I can pay right now"
I said and pulled out my card.
"Great"
He said and went to the lady,she put the amount and swiped my card.He handed the two precious looking boxes,I opened one and put it on Rae,I opened the other one and put it around my neck.We shook hands and walked out.
"I love it"
She said and hugged my side tightly.Our chains were out and it shined in the sun,I saw paparazzi on the sidewalk and they took pictures of us.
"I knew you'd like it,1 more stop before we leave"
I said and we got in the car.

-

We arrived in a mall and we went to the Rolex shop.
"What are we doing here"
She asked.
"You'll see"
I said and kissed her side.

We walked in and got checked by security.

"Hi,what can I help you with today sir"
The kind lady said.
"I need you to listen carefully,two diamond watches,an white gold oyster perpetual 41 and a rose gold ladies date-just"
I said and she nodded.
"We have those available here luckily"
She smiled.
"How much for both"
I asked.
"It would be around 160 thousand"
She said.
"Let's do it"
I said and Rae looked at me.The lady shook our hands and got the boxes.We looked at the watches and Rae liked the watch I picked for her.I swiped for it and we got it,we kept it in the boxes and got some food in the mall.

-

We dropped the car off and boarded the jet again.We talked about the day and TMZ posted a picture on their twitter and instagram.

Streamers/Youtubers Ven & Valkyrae seen wearing matching chains in Houston.

I liked the picture and retweeted it.When we landed we went to a tattoo parlour,I really wanted a tattoo on my peck,I got a tattoo of my sister's initials and her date of birth.The love I had for my sister was unconditional,they wrapped the tattoo and told me I could take the seal off after a few hours.We went back to Rae's place and we put on the watches.We were gonna take another mirror selfie,our chains were out together and our watches showed in shot.She posted it on Twitter and instagram,I retweeted it.

Ven✅
@Ven

This picture is worth $420,000.

(Picture)

====
Replies
====

@Sykkuno : that is what my water bill costs

@Sugoi_Ash : holy.

@Pokimane : is that why you were gone

=====

Rae went to stream and she sat on my lap and I wrapped my arm around her.I still had the watch on,it was a good sight,Rae was playing Among Us with some of our friends,I took off my chain and put it on her desk.Someone called a meeting on Among Us and I asked a question behind her.
"Should I buy a gun,I can be like Jschlatt"
I just that because they were playing.
"Schlatt said you should and you guys could go shoot together"
Rae rold me.
"You know what Schlatt,I might just buy me a gun"
I laughed and let her continue.
I got up from behind her and went to lay down on her bed,I took my chain and put it on the cabinet,I put the watch back in its box and I just admired her as she was playing.I watched some other videos and then Poki came in,she made an appearance on Rae's stream and left again.Rae ended stream and came over to me,I took her hand and put her on the bed,pinned her down and made out with her.I flipped and she kissed down my neck and I let out a manly moan and I could feel her smirk.We didn't move further because we both were tired from the flight,so we just cuddled unded the blankets and watched some stuff until we slept.