Chapter 38 - Alaska,Big Donation & Podcast.

Hey,if you wondering why I'm being an inactive dude,I just finished some examinations and I'm stalling till the Jake V Ben fight so I can write off it:) Thank you all for all the support and being patient❤.
-
I woke up to a call from my coach.
Me
Hey coach
Coach
Hey Ven,we are having camp in Alaska,we have a private sector with internet,a gym,a powerful pc which was personally requested from me and a ton of rooms.
Me
Great,I'll call my pilot and can I bring some people with
Coach
Of course,alright,message me when you are at the airport.
Me
Aight coach.

I cut the call and Rachell was awake.
"Good morning Rae"
I said and kissed her.
"Good morning"
She greeted.
"Uh- I have some news"
I stuttered.
"Good or bad"
She asked.
"Camp has moved to Alaska for maximum training,wanna come with"
I said.
"Fuck,I really wish I could but I have some 100T business meetings then 2 charity streams"
She said sadly.
"It's okay,I gotta get ready"
I said and kissed her.

I packed clothes for the 2 weeks,I called Corpse.

Me
Hey Crops,wanna join me in Alaska
Corpse
Hey,I'd love too
Me
Fuck yeah,I'll invite Sykkuno and some other people if you're comfortable with it.
Corpse
Who
Me
Dream,George,Tommy,Wilbur,Quackity,Bad,Karl,Sapnap and Sykkuno of course.
Corpse
I'm close with most of them so,fuck it let's do it
Me
I'll come pick you up and then we'll make some flights around the world.
Corpse
Let's get it

I called everyone else with the same question.
'Wanna join us in Alaska'
Surprisingly everyone agreed.I went to a sound shop and got a couple of mixers and Shure SM7B's.I went to Corpse's house and we were talking,he started packing.
-
We were in the Lambo and luckily Sykkuno and Quackity were in LA for a couple weeks so we picked them up and I called my pilot and he was at the airport.I gave Corpse a ski mask just in case he was uncomfortable,I informed my team and they were on their way.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and boarded the jet.
"Our first flight is to Florida for Dream,Sapnap and Bad"
I said and I sank back.
"Next is from Florida to Charlotte and then I told the boys to meet in London,then only from there it's to Alaska,so like a full day of flying"
I sighed and layed back.
-
We landed after 4 hours in Orlando,I called Dream and they came to the jet,they were wearing Corpse and I's merch.
"Yo boys"
I said and hugged them.
"Bad,there's gonna be so much swearing"
I chuckled.We all talked for a while till they refilled the Jet with fuel.
We got back in and we were on our way to Charlotte.
-
After 1 hour and a half we landed and Quackity called Karl.He came with Jimmy.It was my first time meeting him in person.We talked for a while and they added more fuel in for the fight to London.
-
Half way through the 7 hour flight I called Tommy.

Me
Hey Tommy,we about 3 hours away
Tommy(annoying british kid)
Me gusta,we are at the airport recording a vlog,say Hi
Me
No,don't show this,we got all the boys.
Tommy
POG

I cut the call and we laughed.
-
-
We landed and went to the front,they came and we greeted and they were surprised when we were with Dream and Corpse.We had a group hug.
"Gogy you are awfully short"
I said and fistbumped him.Me and Wilbur stood next to each other and I was 1 inch taller than him which ment I grew,I was 6'7 and Wilbur is 6'6.We got some McDonalds while they fuelled the Jet.I took a picture but Me,Corpse and Dream's faces were blurred,it went trending quicker than I could count to 5.It was the fastest post to hit 1 million likes on Twitter and Instagram.
-
-
We were all asleep in the Jet when we landed.It was -10 degree celcius and it was snowing,we went to the place and it was high class,we settled in and I unpacked first.I went to check on Corpse and he was in excruciating pain.I ran over to him.
"Hey hey,what's wrong"
I asked.
"My arms"
He said and I already knew.I massaged his forearms and he started calming down,I didn't stop until all the blood was flowing.He gave me a hug.
"Thank you"
He said and I squeezed back.
"I'm always here"
I said and we fistbumped,I unpacked for him and we all got some food and I gave him his pills.I checked my phone,Jacksepticeye and Rae were doing charity streams.Jack was doing Feed The Kids and Rae was doing St.Jude's.Tommy came up with the camera.
"Hey Ven,what are you doing"
He said and we laughed for no reason.
"I'm about to donated 500 thousand dollars to two different charities"
I said and smiled.
"Can you donate me a million please"
Tommy said annoyingly.
"No,fuck off"
I said and laughed.I donated the money and got 2 phone calls.

Me
Hey
Jack
Uhm,was that you
Me
Oh you got it,good
Jack
How are not realizing you donated 500k
Me
I know I did,have a good stream

I answered the other call.

Me
Hello
Rae
Ven are you crazy *sobs*
Me
Maybe,maybe not
Rae
Oh my god,thank you so much,I love you so much
Me
Your welcome,I love you too

I cut the call and I setup a stream with the mixers and mics.They guys all came down and we set it up on a massive table and we could read chat on the TV.I pressed go live.

'Hey chat,we are in Alaska and jetlagged,other than that we have no facecam and we have a IRL podcast'
'We have Mr.TommyInnit,Mr.GeorgeNotFound,Mr.Wilbursoot,Mr.Quackity,Mr.BadBoyHalo,Mr.KarlJacobs,Mr.Sykkuno,Mr.Dream and Mr.Husband'
They all said Hi after I said their names.
'$10K that we'll break my record again'
I said and they chuckled.
"It's on,10k on too"
Dream said.The record was 6M Live Viewers.
'Wanna know something,during training I met Drake and he gave me permission to use his music'
I laughed.
-
'GIVE ME THAT 10K DREAM,WE HAVE 10 MILLION PEOPLE IN HERE'
I said and Dream slammed the table.
'I'll send your 10K's after this month'
I laughed.
-
'Who do you guys have in the fight'
I asked them.
"I'll say you are fucking him up"
Wilbur said.
"Language"
Bad interrupted.
"I agree with Wil"
They rest said.
'Tomorrow,I'm gonna train so fucking hard bro,it's cold as shit,I'm gonna fucking cry while out on stamina training"
I laughed.
-
-
-
We finished off the funniest stream which included a ton of Dream wheezes and the rest of us dying of laughter.We had a big group hug before all of us going to sleep.