Chapter 29 - A Member The Of Family & Markings.

I went to a Vet to get a dog for me,I really wanted one for company.I went in the Range.

"Hey,I really wanna adopt a dog,I don't really know how you're supposed to approach this conversation"
I said to the receptionist and she chuckled.
"Hey,you did perfectly fine,right this way"
We walked in and a small Siberian Husky caught my eye immediately it had the same eye colours as me.Blue and Green,he had healthy fur and shine.
"I see you like Husky over there,his owners abandoned him,he is very cute"
She said.
"I want him"
I said.
"Perfect"
She chuckled.

-

"Hey buddy,I'm your new owner and I promise I'll take so much care of you"
"I'll name you Genji"
I talked to the dog.
"Let's go get you some treats and shit,I know you're already trained so that's a W for us"
I said.
"We have the same eyes Genji"
I said and he licked my arm.

We went to the pet shop and got a custom collar,treats,toys,care products and dog food.He was my passenger.

"Listen Genji,let's go get you a wash"
"You and I are gonna cuddle later on"
I said and we drove home.

-

After a wash which was easy considering he wasn't overactive or anything,he was the most chill.I took a picture of him after he was dry and comfy in my bed.

Ven✅
@Ven

This is Genji :) We have the same eye colours.
(Picture of Genji on the bed)

=====
Replies
=====

@Valkyrae : I literally love him.
@Ven : aren't you streaming rn?
@Valkyrae : chat is freaking out.

@Pokimane : AWWWW

@adinross : w dog and owner on god.
@Ven : ❤

=====

It got 90k like after going up in a few minutes.

"You hungry bud"
The dog barked in return.I got some food and milk out for him and he went for it.While out I got a dog treadmill for when I'm in the gym,he gets gains too.
"Listen when your done get me in the gym okay"
I said and got in.
During a treadmill run he got on his next to me and ran on it.It made me so happy,I had a gym session with a non-disappearing smile.
"Genji you wanna meet Bimbus"
I said and facetimed Sykkuno.He answered right away.

Me
Hey Syk
Sykkuno
Hey Ven
Me
Where's Bimbus
Sykkuno
Oh god,he is right here
Me
Genji meet the Bimbus
Sykkuno
It seems like they like each other
Me
They really do,fuck yeah
Sykkuno
Why are you celebrating
Me
It was mandatory for them to like each other
Sykkuno
What
Me
Yeah it's the seal of approval
Sykkuno
Oh my god,I gotta go,it was nice talking to you Ven
Me
Bye Sykkuno

The call cut and I screenshotted their meet and posted it on Twitter.

Ven✅
@Ven

Genji meets Bimbus
(Picture)

======
Replies
======

@CORPSE : Praise Bingus
@Ven : Poggers

=====

After a while of watching YouTube videos and Twitch with Genji in my arms and drool on my legs,Rae came over and she screamed in a 'that is so cute' tone.Genji woken up and he got scared.
"Hey hey,it's all good"
I patted the dog.
"Sorry"
Rae said smiling.
"It's okay"
I chuckled and Genji layed on the other side of the bed.
"How was your day"
I asked and kissed her.
"It was good,I'm just really happy I saw that"
She said and hugged me.
"What breed is he"
She asked.
"Siberian Husky,I saw him at first glance and got him"

-

I was laying next to Rae and Genji put me in the middle,Rae got a little comfortable and she started kissing my neck.She gave me a few hickey's then a literal love bite as in she bit my neck with the 4 sharp teeth like a vampire.
"So we doing markings like wolves now"
I asked and she blusbed.
"I'm gonna have to give some back you know"
I said and kissed around her soft spot on purpose and she moaned softly in my ear,I gave her a ton on hickey's across her neck but like strong suck hickey's and I marked her the same as she did and bit her and sucked so it made a hickey and left marks.She was moaning in my ear during the whole process.When I was done I moved Genji to the middle and we continued watching YouTube.

-

After a long while we all fell asleep and when I woke up I noticed a smiling Rae and Genji was still asleep in my arms.I checked the time and it was around 11am,I went on Twitter and I was trending,I notice the reason then read it after.

Valkyrae takes picture of Ven and his dog Genji fast asleep in his arms,fans cannot stop obsessing over the dog and Ven's hickey's.

"Bro you really stood up just to post that"
I chuckled.
"Every pixel was worth it"
She laughed at me.
"The hickeys are in the picture"
I said.
"I did it on purpose"
She smirked.
"Dude"
I smiled,I got up and went to brush my teeth.I let Genji out and he went to do his things.I sat and cleaned my jewellery and gun,when I finished I made some breakfast and we ate together.I brushed Genji and took him for a walk around the street.

-

When Rae went home she went live and tried her best to hide the hickeys and mark but failed by chats vision.

"Wanna go on a run Genji"
I asked and he barked.

-

After an active but chill day,I fell asleep with the dog in arms again.