Chapter 25 - Armed,Protected & Deep.

I was awoken by a phone call.

Me
Bro
Adin
Hey baby,we are in Melrose right now,the crew is here.Get us some security please.
Me
Aight,I need to get us a few stuff too. 
Adin
Aight,be here soon.This is about to be a movie.
Me
See ya *kiss*
Adin
Ven fuck meeee
Me
Shut up bro

I cut the call laughing.Rae tapped my back as I was sat up,I turned around.
"Good afternoon"
I greeted Rae.
"Morning Ven,what was that"
She asked.
"We are filming the SSB channel trailer today,it's gonna be so cool"

"Oh,enjoy I guess"

"I'll be back though"
I said and kissed her.I went to shower and I put on a white tee,ripped Mike Amiri jeans,LV belt,custom AF1s and the jewellery.
I took my gun and put it by my back and phoned one of my guys.
Me
Yo Dae
Dae
Hey bro
Me
Can you get the guys together,we have some important shit we have to do as a group.I'll give 2 thousand dollars per person.
Dae
Oh for sure dude,what kind of guys you need.
Me
3 drivers that are shooters and 4 shooters
Dae
Where do you want to meet them
Me
*random dealership* in an hour.
Dae
Aight see you then.

I cut the call then drove to the gun store.I got 7 glocks with 33 magazines and bulletproof vests for all of us that would be able to take 7.62,so we would be shot of by a rifle and still be alive.I then went to the dealership and got all the guys there.They were big boned and tall,I gave them the vests and guns,I rented 3 suburbans and I went to drop off my car at home.The entire trailer would be like cinematics and when we got to Melrose they were recording a conversation,the camera recorded the cars,my vest was visible through my shirt and my magazine showed out my shirt.I got out with the vests in my hands and handed them one each.
"The fuck is this for"
Zane asked.
"We about to ride with a million dollars"
I said and tightened my vest.
"For what"
Adin asked.I dapped them all up.
"We gotta go get some jewellery for us"
I said.
"Oh shit really"
Shnaggy said excited.
"Yeah so let's go"
I said and the camera was still going,it recorded us putting the vests on and the security.We first went to the bank and they got out a million of my account.I bought a few bags just for this and we went again.We drove to the jewellery store and the cars had SSB and shooters in.
"We are movin' deep as fuck"
Cuff said.
"If you're movin with a million you got too"
I said.

-

We stopped infront of the mall and we went to the jewellery store.They greeted us all,they took out the chains.It was custom chains the pendant said 'SSB' and it was held up by cuban links.It was a big pendant with big letters so it weight a bit.
"We have the custom SSB pendants and the chain and everything is all white gold"
He said.
"Shit,this looks so good dude"
Adin said and we all nodded.
"And the other stuff"
I said.
"Oh yeah,Jess"
He called and a lady came with watches.
"I got us all watches so Corinna can't flex her watch anymore"
I said.
"Yessir"
They all said in sync.

-

"So how much we lookin' at for all of it"
I asked.
"About $700,000"
He replied.
"How about 650"
I negotiated and he agreed.
"This is the biggest purchase someone has made in a day so I wouldn't mind"
He said and we shook hands.
The cameramen were still filming,I took out the money and it was in bunches.
"Here's a 100,50,50,100,100,100,50,50 and 50"
I said as I put the bunches down.We all put on our chains and they put on their watches.

-

We drove back to the newly bought SSB House and then when we walked in they stopped recording.
"You guys live like a street away from me"
I laughed and they just ran and hugged me.I wrapped my arms around them.
"We family boys"
I said and they turned sus,they all got on their knees.
"Bro you guys are weird"
I yelled and laughed.Adin went live on instagram when we were just sitting and he went to everyone and showed the jewellery,he came to me lastly.
"The GOAT here bro,he bought all of this shit with his own money bro,I really wanna fuck him so bad"
Adin said and I just stared at him.He pointed the camera at my SSB chain and the instagram chat were hype.
"Yo should we go scare the Sync pussies"
I smirked and they agreed.
"They dm'd you their addy for the podcast right,so we could just rock up and stand there with the guns out"
I said and the IG live were ready for it.
"Stay on live"
I said and we got in the cars and went there.Adin went and knocked on their door.And they did their stuff,I just stayed in the car.

-

I got home with a bouquet of flowers,chocolate and some alcohol.
I walked in and Rae saw me and she smiled straight away.
"Sorry for being late"
I said and kissed her.
"Apology accepted,wanna do a drinking stream"
Rae asked and I agreed.She called a few people and got an Among Us lobby ready.I got out some strawberry Vodka and setup stream.I had a mask on and put on facecam.I pressed go live and watched as people come.

"Yo chat,today we doing some late and scuffed drunk among us"

"I just got back from a special thing with SSB"

"Where does Rae stream from.I put a setup together for her in a different room,it's a powerful ass PC"

"Why does SSB get so much hate.I don't know honestly,they are just some guys that came up from NBA 2K bro and obviously they haven't met them in person so obviously they'd hate on someone they haven't seen face-to-face and haven't got to meet them on a personal level like I have"

"I have seen a couple videos and they are so funny.Exactly bro,but okay enough before I get angry about haters,let's get in this lobby"

-

"That was the easiest Corpse and Ven win ever"
I said.
"Pog Duo"
Poki said.
"True"
Corpse laughed.

-

"Chat,we are gonna play some among us with fans now"

"Corpse,Rae,Sykkuno,Poki and Tina are playing so yeah,I'm gonna go in discord and pick some people"

-

TBC.