Chapter 16 - Appearance II & Being A Problem.

IRL : I just discovered I actually have agoraphobia.

I woke up to a call.It was Rae.

Me
Good...afternoon

Rae
Hey,wanna come over,I'm gonna stream today so you could make an appearance

Me
Aight,I'll be there in a little bit,See ya

Rae
Byee

I cut the call,went to shower and listened to a different artist called Toosii.I liked listening to his melodies and singing while in the shower.I put on a Jordan basketball shorts,a Vlone shirt,a Sidemen hoodie,white socks and Dior AF1s.I locked the house,got in the Range Rover,connected Apple Carplay and played some more Toosii,I played a song called Sapiosexual.I drove to their house and reversed into the driveway,I knocked on the door and Poki answered,I gave her a hug and greeted Jodi.I knocked on the door and Rae opened the door a little.
"Hey Ven,I'm streaming"
She whispered.
"Hey,can you hide facecam for a second"
I asked and she did.
I walked and sat on her bed,she put facecam back on and continued.I obviously wanted attention and to annoy her,I got up and stood next to her out of shot.She looked up at me,I muted the mic on her streamdeck,I took her hand and took her out of frame.I intertwined our fingers and I kissed her,I put her hand on the desk and I moved to her neck.I licked her collarbone and blew on it,it sent chills down her back,I bit on her neck softly and she was holding me like she didn't want me to stop.I pulled away from her neck,I moved my hands under her hoodie and held her waist,I continued kissing her then I pulled away.
"You're still streaming"
I said and sat back down.She looked at me and smirked,she sat back and unmuted.
"Sorry for that chat"
She said and looked at me.
I scrolled through Twitter and listened to some music.
"Hey Ven"
Rae called me.
"Yeah"

"My chat is being weird and asking if you're packing or not"

"Do you want me to tell them"
I said and walked next to her.
"No chat unfortunately I have a small pp"
I smirked and looked at Rae.
"True"
She laughed.
"Don't make me tell them"
I said and she laughed.
"It's like an average 10 inches"
I said and Rae looked at me.
"Someone in chat said average is 5"
Rae said and looked up at me.
"I'm blessed I guess"
I chuckled.
"His lying about his size though"
She smirked at me.
"Want me to prove it and get you banned"
I said muted her mic.My back was showing on the camera,she looked up at me.
"sorry"
She said intimidated.
"That's what I thought"
I said,I was taller than the camera and desk so I picked her up and my hair went over my eyes,I held her waist and lifted her up and kissed her on camera.Her neck just showed because she was above it,I put her back down and walked out of frame.I put on my airpods and watched a few videos and I got sent a clip on Twitter.I watched it.

"Ven is like a problem,he is an irritation but that's why I fell for him and I love him for being like that"
Rae said in the clip.I just smiled like a dork for some reason.I called Rae even though she was just there.

Me
Don't put me on speaker,I saw the clip,you know I'm gonna have to give you some cuddles

Rae
Can't wait

She said and looked over at me,she had a massive smile during the stream.

After a little while Rae asked me to take over the stream while she went to the bathroom.The facecam was off,I sat on the chair and I greeted chat.Rae walked back in and asked for my phone.
"I wanna see how much you value me"
She said and I gave my phone without looking at her.
'What makes you happy' I read in chat.
"Listen,this is gonna make me sound like a dork or some pussy,but seing Rae happy or seeing her smile makes me happy"
I said and chat was just AW's.
"She makes me happy as a person and I like it a lot,so I wouldn't do anything to upset her,that makes me sound like the biggest simp ever,but if that's wrong I don't wanna be right"
I said to them.
"Chat,do you guys want another shooting range stream"
I saw lots of yes's.
"Aight,it'll be done in like a week"
I said.
'What's your favourite type of clothing that someone else wears'
"Uhm,when Rae wears my hoodies,its way to big for her so it's perfect"
I said and saw W's in chat.Rae came back in and just gave me a long hug.
"I saw the clip and you value me"
She laughed.
"I'm gonna stay here,you can sit on my lap and my face will be hidden by your back"
I said and she agreed.She sat on my lap and I wrapped my arm around her stomach and I layed my head in her back and scrolled through my phone.
"You guys are so cute,Ven what's your thoughts on that"
She asked me.
"Well,I think we are hot as fuck"
I laughed.
"$200 dollars right now for me to sit like this but with no shirt on"
I said and a 200 came in.
"Your female audience are funny"
I said and took off my shirt and wrapped my arm around her again.
"Chat is it normal if I get me and Rae some chains"
I asked and the chat was full of yes's.
"Aight I'll get us some chains"
I said and continued looking on my phone.

-

She ended a very long stream and we fell asleep while we were cuddling.