Chapter 46 - New House & Betrayal.

I woke up early,took a shower,put on 100T merch and the Ven AF1s.I went inside and sat on the sofa,I saw Rae tweet saying her lease with Imane is almost finished and that she wanted too move to Austin but I wanted to stay in LA.I looked at some properties and found the perfect one.It was a massive 9 bedroom,14 bathroom and 33,000 square foot house for $65,000,000.I looked at the pictures one last time and made a final verdict.

I looked at the pictures one last time and made a final verdict

I was buying it for sure,I called the agents and arranged to meet the next day

I was buying it for sure,I called the agents and arranged to meet the next day.I looked at some houses for her mom and found one for her in LA.

She already has a house but I just wanted to make it better.
-
I went in and Rae smiled,I kissed her temple and she sat up.
"I guess we are moving house"
I said and smiled.
"What"
She said.
"You heard me,I won't show you the house though and we gotta leave today"
I said.
"What about my mom"
She said.
"I'll buy her a house"
I said and smiled at her.
"No you wo-"
I cut her off with a kiss.
"Pack your shit,let's go buy a few houses"
I said and got up.
-
We boarded the jet and I greeted my pilot.
"We gotta go to LA,we're gonna drive from there"
I said,I had to drive there with everyone in my cars because to cargo them is just a hassle.
We were chillin' and got high for fun,Rae was sleeping on my chest and so was the girls on their boyfriends.
-
We landed and got in the cars,we went straight for the first agent and got the purchase out the way.I signed it on Rae and her mom's name,we made the purchase and Rae ran into my arms.We made out for a short time and stopped.
"$3,000,000 easy"
I chuckled and we went to the second agent,I was buying my sister a house.

"$3,000,000 easy"I chuckled and we went to the second agent,I was buying my sister a house