Chapter 32 - Full Truth and 1 Year

I woke up and checked the time,I looked at the date and my heart dropped.I stood up and Rae woke up.
"What's wrong"
She asked.
"Nothing"
I said.
"Tell the truth for once"
Rae complained.
"I'll TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH,ITS BEEN 1 YEAR SINCE MY BROTHER DIED"
I yelled and walked out.I locked myself in the bathoom,took a shower and just stood in the steam,breathing it in and out.I walked out,put on a suit.
"I'm sorry,I didn't know,may I join you"
She asked and I nodded.
-
I got Piccadilly's,his favourite flower,we arived at the graveyard and I went to this tombstone.I got down and looked at it.
"Hey Mason,it's been a year,you're always at the back of my mind,I just wish you didn't take it,Dad is in jail and I couldn't care less,I hope you see how far I've come,I also have someone by my side who loves me,I have a group of friends who I appreciate and love too.They would've love you,I just miss you"
I finished off and a tear fell from my eye.
"I'm glad they got you and Mom buried together,I miss you and love you both,I got you some flowers bro,your favourite I still hope"
"Mom I hope you don't mind that I'll get tattoo's of your names on me"
I chuckled.
"This is Rachell,you would've love her Mom"
I said and Rae talked.I got up and stood back.Tears were flowing down my face and I didn't stop it.
-
We got in the car and we drove back.
"What happened to them"
Rae asked softly.
"I'll tell you everything from the start"
I said.
"I was a bad kid,I was selling all kinds of drugs,nearly got killed many times,I used to sell crack and different things,I lived in France for 2 years,but anyway,I was about 15,my dad was a alcohol abuser and a abuser in general,one time he came back drunk as shit,my brother and I were just reading books on our bed and I just heard my mom screaming,I walked downstairs because it was common but I couldn't do anything,he was hitting her so often that she went to hospital alot and couldn't pay the bills so my brother and I did something about it,he beat her on that night so bad that she died,I called her and she didn't answer,he left his gun on the counter,I took it,aimed at his chest and shot him 6 times,the police came,arrested him and let us go,my sister was at college for law obviously,I was emotionless for a while after that,after a few years my brother was depressed,I got social anxiety around that time,out of nowhere,he tried the drug and I told him stop,he OD'd in my arms,after multiple suicide attempts my sister became a lawyer and she basically saved me,I stopped the drug selling and gun selling and I was just filled with anxiety and a sprinkle of depression,when I met Sykkuno and Corpse they helped me a lot then I met you and all my problems basically vanished"
I explained and Rae was tearing up.
"Hey it's okay"
I said and hugged her.While at the graveyard I got a picture of the tombstone.
-
I got in some regular clothes.
"You may join if you want,you'll hear an explanation of my life on a beat"
I said and she nodded.
-
I got at the studio and then the producer cooked some random drill-ish beat and a sad beat,he put it on the same track as a beat switch.
"I like it,I'll go on a freestyle"
I said and went in the booth.

I remember the days I was out with the cats
Wasn't made for the trap but I done that stuff
Ven

I remember the days I was out with the cats
Weren't born for that trap but I done that stuff
Nowadays I be out with a part And a fade yet the gally think I'm large and buff
I guess life can get hard and tough
But you gotta break through cah the hardest does
I was out on the main, cold nights in the rain, with some fiends and that fairydust
All them fiends with the fairytales, I don't care, stop lying about the way it started
It's a shame what you are but you came to the car for the crack, not a chat and departed
I got engaged with a gun and a cartridge, shit blasted, I got away from the...
Like why the fuck did I pass it? Should've glassed him and got away from the target
from the target
Now I got this one ting all on my line, shit I feel quite busy, had to bell her back later
All that mad shit I did for my paper, I was out on the grind with some militant majors
All them rats in the street yeah I hate them, I couldn't rate them, they some menacing traitors
I get money off streams anyway, I don't care care about the days I was doing up labour
Connais toutes les belles senoritas viens Constantine on fume toute la weed
Ou sinon j'ai une belle latina s'appelle Christina fume toute la reefa
I don't care about the money anymore, 'til my mummy's in a Porsche connais bella la vida
I don't care about these fame looking whores, only came to the door when I'm up, not your average