Chapter 49 - London II,30KM Run & Knockouts On Knockouts.

Double Upload :)

I woke up at 4am,brushed my teeth,put on a black ZRKLDN tee,grey Nike sweatpants,black ZRKLDN hoodie,white socks and white Forces.I packed clothes in two suitcases and put them at the door,I walked in and Rae was awake,I walked up to her and picked her up out of bed.
"You wanna come with and drop me there"
I asked and kissed her.
"Yeah"
She said.
"Don't worry,I left 6 of my hoodies and shirts in the closet just for you"
I said and kissed her.
"Awww,I'm gonna miss you more now"
She had a sad face.
"Hey,don't worry I'll still facetime you and stuff"
I said and hugged her.
"Genji,Mika"
I called and they ran up to us and sat next to me.
"I'm gonna miss you buddy"
I said and rubbed Mika.
"Come on,get in a hoodie and let me drive and you can drive back"
I said and we walked out.She picked up Mika and I let Genji jump in the Lambo.I drove slowly with the A/C on and my hand on her thigh to the airport where everyone was there already.I put on some Playboi Carti and danced with Rae while driving and she was laughing the whole time,when we arrived in the private hanger I took out the suitcases and greeted my team,cameramen and Jarvis.Rae was recording me to be in tiktok when I walked over and said bye.I kissed her and held her in my arms.
"I'm gonna miss you"
I whispered in her ear and she shook.
"I'm gonna miss you too"
She said and pulled me by the hoodie and made out with me.I pulled away.
"You realise you're recording this"
I said and she nodded and we laughed.
"I need to go,I love you"
I said and kissed her once more and gave her a tight hug.She started crying and I comforted her.
"Listen,time will fly by quickly okay"
I said and held her.
"I love you too"
She said with sobs.She let me go and I kissed her temple.
"Genji"
I said and he followed me into the jet.I saw Rae leave and I made some calls.
Me
Hey Imane,can you get all the girls together and go to my new house and just have a sleepover maybe,there is multiple PC's in the house you guys are welcome to use
PokiBall
Hey Ven,sure,you're going for training right?
Me
Yupp,thank you so much
PokiBall
Cool,well good luck and bring home the W for YouTube
Me
My only intention,byeeee
PokiBall
Byeeee

I ended call and Genji jumped on me,the cooks on the jet I hired made some healthy things for us.The cameramen started filming for my documentary.
"So Jarvis,this fight is gonna be way different,it isn't YouTube Vs TikTok its a Influencer fight now and it's 6 ounce gloves,DDG also is a fighter with experience but his fight with Nate was shit though,Jarvis I hope you're willing to put in as much work JJ,Gib and I are gonna put in,I got us a private gym,the best trainers in my team and everything we need to win,yesterday I sparred with Ryan Garcia and I knocked him out with 16 ounce gloves so our team is gonna cause some serious hell"
I said.
"I'm ready bro"
He said.
"As soon as we land and get settled in,we are going for a run with no shirts on in the cold London for cardio and conditioning"
I said and he nodded.
"It's settled,now get some rest boys"
I said and we all went to sleep while we flew.
-
We landed and were met with 3 Rolls Royce's.Me and Jarvis put our luggage in and got in a separate one,I showed him all the training videos I could gather of his opponent and my opponent.
"All we have to do is train harder and better than them,we are training for how long we could last in the ring,how fast we punch,how hard we punch and how we take a punch,so it's cardio,speed,power and conditioning,once we leave the gym we'll be at peak shape and our side will be the dominant side"
I spoke and he listened.
"Our camp is 4 weeks,3 to 4 times a day and one rest day every second week,so ultimately we are winning"
I said.
"Holy shit"
He said.
"All our camps are here so we don't leave the UK"
I said and he nodded.
-
We got settled and Me,JJ,Gib and Jarvis started our run.
"We're doing 30 under an hour"
I said and we got our pace.We were running around London with security and fans around us.I ran for the full 18 miles without stopping and I was out of breath.We all stopped and hugged each other.
"Easy boys"
I said and we went back to the gym.
-
I was on speed bag while they were lifting weights.I was on a streak of speed and kept it going until my arms gave up,I moved onto pullups with a weight vest,I did 100 than I did some heavy bag,I was warmed up at this point so I wanted to spar.I got my first opponent,a world champ.I got in the ring and played it strategically,he threw and I moved,I threw and it hit,he was getting tired so I threw power punches at his chin and jaw,he started bleeding and he returned fire with power punches to my face,he connected two perfect punches and I dropped,I got back up and I was just more fueled.He threw a hard right cross but I moved my head to the left and countered with a powerful left hook and he dropped.He didn't get up until they threw water on him,I kept sparring and dropping everyone who stept in the ring.
-
We all went back to see any training videos of our opponents and when we finished they left to their rooms,I took a shower,put on a hoodie and CK underwear,I fell asleep on FaceTime with Rae.