26

Dario

"Might as well get to the point, you're boring me brother

"Might as well get to the point, you're boring me brother."

"The point is your dear little wife should at least be learning the ropes by now of what it truly means to carry the Romano name. She might be married to you but she still has to live up to the name and prove that this isn't just some kind of a scam."

"Don't you think I am aware of all that? We have married for a month, I think I should at least treat my wife to a honeymoon before I lay all that weight on her shoulders."

"Careful Romano, you almost sound sympathetic for the young American." He chuckled.

"You mean my wife, Rafael."

"Ofcourse brother."

"I know what I am doing. You need not worry."

"I see that wife of yours doesn't leave the premise. Does she think she is some sort of Queen."

"She is married to me, that makes her just that last time that I checked, no?"

"That does not mean that she is entitled to sit on her ass Dario Romano. She still has duties as your wife and so called Queen. Do not forget that." My father boomed.

"I am well aware of that, there is no need to for you to worry yourself of my business old man. My wife is and should be none of your concern."

"Romano!"

"You're wasting my time. If that is all you came here for I suggest you take your leave, I'm a busy man as you can imagine."  With that he dismissed himself, leaving me to continue the days work in my office.

Marcellous

"ti ci è voluto abbastanza

"ti ci è voluto abbastanza."
(It took you long enough)

"Mi scusi, ma mi stavo godendo il mio sonno di bellezza."
(Excuse me, but I was enjoying my beauty sleep)

"I don't think I will ever get used to you speaking my language Kiara."

"Good. I'm not trying to get used to speaking it either."