64

I feel like now is the time to tell y'all that it's not many chapters left until the end👀😮‍💨

Kiara

"Wow well look at you, don't you look fine

"Wow well look at you, don't you look fine."

"I can't believe I let you convince me into going day drinking Camilla."

"I can't believe you didn't tell me it was your birthday yesterday." She sighed as we entered the bar. I asked Lorenzo and the rest of the men accompanying us to keep a safe distance. I wanted to look and feel like a normal woman and didn't need them breathing down my neck like typical body guards.

"Hit us with anything vodka champ. We'll
Start with shots and make sure to keep em coming." Camilla told the guy he only looked at her strangely.
"You ladies must not have the best of luck. That bartender is not only new but isn't fluent in English. That or he doesn't speak it at all." I took the whiff of his expensive cologne before he even sat next to me. His voice was alluring so I couldn't help but to turn to catch the face of the man who approached us. Even with shades on I could tell that he was rather attractive.

"You must be quite the drinker if you know that. Only someone who comes here often can know that."

"Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I own the place." He countered raising a perfect brow at Camilla.

"Porta a queste signore dei bicchierini di vodka in casa."
(Bring these ladies some shots of vodka on the house.) he spoke to the bartender.

"I hate to disappoint but that won't score you any points in our books sexy face. You may be smoking hot but we're both very taken. I'm a married lesbian and she's a married non lesbian." Camilla added unnecessarily.

"Not that I was interested but that's good to know. Enjoy yourselves ladies." He chuckled before leaving us at the bar.

"If you know what's good for you I suggest you take your eyes off Mr.hotandsexy." Camilla teased. I fixed my shades on my face scanning the room
for Lorenzo and the guys. As expected their eyes were glued to us.

"Hate to disappoint you but I wasn't looking at him."

"Oh please Kiara you were so checking him out."

"If that's what you want to believe." I said just as the bartender brought our shots.

"So how was yesterday and what did my brother gift you?"

"It was okay I guess. I was super busy. The ball was actually nice since you and the girls were all there. Dario gave me some expensive ass jewelry and a new rolls royce but-

"Woah he got you a car!?"

"Yeah I don't see the big deal because it's not like I get to drive it myself. I'm driven every way I go."

"Oh you're right well I guess it's the thought that counts." She laughed lightly.

After a good time in the bar with Camilla I returned home and tried to sober up. Aura made me some hot tea and I took a cold shower before taking a nap.