24

Camila

"Can't believe this is really happening. The day came by so quick."

"You know if I didn't know better I'd think you're the one getting married." Kiara's bestie Kiana said to me.

"I know.. Kiara just isn't as excited as she should be"

"I wonder why." Kiana mumbled.

"This is a good thing Kiara I promise"

"Good for who?" Her bestfriend questioned and I chose to ignore her.

I continued with her makeup just in time for the hairstylist to walk into the room. Unfortunately she didn't want any of the rest of us in the room while she worked her magic so I decided to go get ready myself.

"You can't be serious."

"Good to see you too Camila

"Good to see you too Camila."

"Who's getting married you or Kiara?" I sarcastiscally remarked.

"I don't know what plans she has but I'm taking my rightful place on the alter."

"Are you insane?Are you trying to piss off my brother?"

"Your brother simply needs to be reminded who is supposed to be in his future. It sure isn't that dirty American ."

"That dirty American is my friend."

"Does she also consider you a friend or is it a one sided friendship?"

"I'm her friend as well-

"Really ? Because I sure as hell wouldn't be friends with the sister of the man who kidnapped me. I'm sure she doesn't even trust you"

"Get.Out." I gritted. She smirked and exited the room.

Marcellous

"You have to be either really dumb or really insane to be here

"You have to be either really dumb or really insane to be here."

"Non farmi arrabbiare Marcel. Sono già di cattivo umore" ( Don't make me angry Marcel. I'm already in a bad mood)