25

The second update in two days. I was gon make y'all wait another week but I'm the generous Queen 😌😂 Enjoy the chapter loves♥️

Kiara

"Dario when can I-
"Not yet."
"Why not?"
"Because I said so."
"But you also said-
"I know what I said Kiara and I'm telling you now, not.yet."
"Then when?"
"I can't say right now." He was really making my skin crawl.
"Dario this is absurd ! You promised me. I have a right as your wife-
"Yes Kiara you are indeed MY WIFE. That means you should know your place." He spoke in his thick accent.
"What exactly do you expect me to do just sit here and play house with you? I want to get out of this house!"
"I expect you to act like a wife. I expect you to be  Mrs.Romano. I expect you to cook, clean, more importantly LISTEN to your husband. You will leave this house when I see fit and still you won't leave without any of my men-
"Dario this is ridiculous. I am not a child ! I don't need your men following me everywhere I wish to go like a fuccin bad kid that needs a babysitter !" I spat furiously.

His calm demeanor and the low chuckle he let out should've worried me. Instead it infuriated me. I felt like I wasn't being taken serious. Dario had promised that I could visit my bestfriend in due time who apparantly is still in Italy for what reason I don't know. I have no idea why he still has her here, all he keeps telling me is that she in unharmed. I demanded reassurance that Kiana was truly safe. I needed to see her. I married the devil himself and in return he was to spare her life not hold her hostage.

I watched him get out of his leather burgandy office chair but I didn't let that intimidate me. I stood my ground. Last time I checked being Mrs.Romano as uncomfortable as the title makes me feel it has it's perks as Dario reminded me ever so often. Now that I am acknowledging the ridiculous title to get what I want he is still not paying me any attention. He brushes my wants off as he would a month ago before we got married.

"Kiara.." he spoke my name in a tone that had goosebumps raise on my skin.

"D-Dario " I remarked but it may have come out a little shaky. What was I doing ? Did I officially lose it? Am I not thinking straight? First I barge into his forbidden office while he is at a meeting forcing him to dismiss his men. Then I raise my voice at him, but if that wasn't enough I cussed him in his OWN OFFICE. Has becoming Mrs.Romano truly made me to be insane as my deranged husband? Did I lose all common sense? I'm starting to think I have forgotten who I'm dealing with here-- more so who I'm married to.

This past month Dario has actually kept his distance from me minus the mind blowing sex we have ever so often which I wish I hated. He really has in some odd way, given me space though. He isn't constantly checking up on me and doesn't have those men at my door keeping me locked in the room. I share a room with the devil but it has been manageable considering the limited number of hours he actually stays in the room. Dario is busy enough to only have the time to crawl in bed to fucc and sleep which I am grateful for. I was so deep in thought that I hadn't even noticed when he reached infront of me until I felt his minty breath on my ear.

"Must I remind you who you are married to love?"

"I-I'm sorry." I uttered barely above a whisper.

There you go again Kiara putting your tail between your legs for Dario Romano yet again.

"I am a very busy man, wife. I would suggest you find something to occupy your time while I handle business hm?"

I nodded.

He motioned for the door and I wasted no time in heading for it but just as I was about to walk out he stopped me in my tracks.

"Do yourself a favor and ensure there is no repeat of this little episode of yours. You know my office isn't the place for you to be I promise you there will be consequences next time, understood?"

"Yes." I mumbled. He smirked and dismissed me with the wave of his hand like I was some peasant. I didn't mind though, I just needed out of that room.

"You want me to what?"

"You are my wife Kiara, you should be speaking my mother tongue. At least more often for instance when addressing anyone-

"So I'm supposed to speak italian to everyone but you is that it? Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds Dario? I am not italian-

"Not by birth." He casually said putting his hands in his pockets. The sad thing is he was right. I am an italian citizen, officially.

"Dario this is all too much-

"But it's not even all just yet. You will begin to accompany the chef and my mother tomorrow to learn how to cook-

"Who said I couldn't cook?" I asked in my defense.

"No love, I want you to learn to prepare italian meals. It's only right that my wife can cook my favorite dishes, no ?"

His wife.

I will learn how to poison him...as his wife.

I feel like a tool. I miss the days when I was actually incharge of myself. In charge of my life. The days when I didn't need permission to do anything or have to live up to a man's standards. My life isn't even mine anymore. I carry a title that was forced upon me not one that I wished for in all my life.

"Dario can I at least have some sort of freedom-

"You aren't locked inside of this room Kiara. You are free to roam around every inch of the property. After all it is mine as much as it is yours now, this is your home."

If only it felt that way.

"I am still not able to leave the premises."

"For the simple fact that I don't trust you enough to grant that luxury. When I believe that I can trust that you won't foolishly try to leave then I will allow you to do as you please."

"I doubt that." I mumbled to myself but the smirk he wore alerted me that he heard.

"You're making this too difficult love. You have freedom to do as you please in this house with very few exceptions. All you need to do is ensure you follow my rules and never forget your place. You know I won't stand for any disrespect, not even from my wife." He said all too casually.

"I will do as you wish but-

"You don't have a choice Kiara. Let's get that clear." He cut me off. I gave up on the conversation entirely after that. I wrapped myself in my sheets and forced myself to sleep.

Please vote & comment🥀

I wrote two chapters today and I felt so good about them. Think this good mood is what made me update so soon Lol😩

It was short I know but Tell me what y'all thought bout this chapter thooo & see y'all in the next one💋