02

"Are you lost babygirl?" Her body tensed up and she turned around with shock evident on her face. When she took in my appearance it was like she'd seen a ghost. Her big brown eyes became even wider if that's possible.

"You're going to stand like that all night?"

"Y-you" she uttered.

"If I'm mistaken the door clearly says Private room." I said raising a brow at her. It took a few seconds for my words to register. She composed herself before retorting.

"Well excuse me Mister but Spanish wasn't my best subject in school." She spat.

"è italiano non spagnolo" I said smirking knowing she didn't understand a word.

"Excuse me ?"

"It's Italian not Spanish, babygirl" I transalated.

"O-oh" she said, the embarassment clear on her face with cheeks bright red.

"Well even worse. Now if you'd excuse me Sir." She spat before walking passed me.

"Fiesty little one" I chuckled to myself before entering the room.

"perché la porta era aperta?"
(Why was the door open?) I asked.

"stupida puttana, ti avevo detto di chiudere a chiave la porta"
(Stupid b**ch I told you to lock the door) Marcellous spat giving his little play toy a hard slap in the face. I shook my head and simply motioned to the clock above his head indicating it was time to take our leave. He nodded in understanding and I exited the room making my way back to the rest of the guys so we could leave. We had much more important business to handle tonight.

Kiara

It's been five days since the night I came face to face with those captivating eyes. Those eyes that have been freakishly haunting me ever since. Every time I close my eyes I dream of that hot looking..italian? Even now while I'm at work I find myself daydreaing of the guy like whay the hell has gotten into me ? I sighed unable to answer my own question.

"Girl your shift ended like two minutes ago why are you still here?" Kiana asked breaking my from my daydream.

"Good question. I'll see you at home boo" I hugged her before taking my leave.

I was ten minutes into my walk home when the most unpredictable storm suddenly decided to drench me in rain water. I was beyond pissed because not only did I not have my umbrella but I wasn't even close to home yet and my phone miraculously died like two minutes ago so I can't call an uber now. This shit is ridiculous and of all nights. Tonight Jordan was going to come over to spend the night with me. As if it wasn't bad enough that the rain was heavy the sudden booming of thunder almost made me piss myself. Not that I was afraid of thunder. No, that's not it at all but it's what follows thunder around like a tail is what frightens me..lightning. I picked up my pace desperate to get home asap. I was about a block away now and as if mt luck had to get worse. I see a group of fellas bout fifteen steps ahead of me. Ain't no way I was passing there now,nope. You know that's never a go to for us girls no matter how brave we are. A group of guys out in the middle of the night and you're walking alone ? Big red flag. I took a right turn into an alley that's like a shortcut to the other side of the block. It's not the recommended route but it will have to do for tonight.

I was almost out when I noticed another group of guys standing close to the exit of the alley. I quickly hid behind a huge bin that smelled like it hadn't been emptied for years. I picked around the bin and noticed the guys were all in suits and not hoodies. That made me feel a little better honestly. I was about to take my chance and continue walking until a loud gunshot rang out followed by an ear piercing scream. It took me a minute to realise the scream came from me and without thinking I dashed in the opposite side running back to the main street I came from.

The suit guys were yelling at me and hot on my tail. I was running for my damn life. I wasn't even sure what was going on. Were they the ones the shot came from ? Omg, Did they kill someone? Did they think I witnessed a murder? Uncontrollable tears streamed down my face as realisation hit me of the possible danger I was in right now. I turned around only to see the guys close behind me and pointing a gun in my direction that was enough to boost my speed. I ran into another alley tripping over trash in the process but never falling. My feet only came to a hault when I realised I went through the wrong alley. It was a dead end. My tears seemed to have no end as they blurred my vision in addition to the rain that didn't want to let up.

"Ahh finally caught up to you." I heard an accent behind me.

"You're a fast runner aren't you little one?" Two guys in what seemed to be all black suits approached me looked drenched with evil eyes stuck on me. I was a trembling mess. Is this really how my life ends ? At 22 with a bullet wound or few? No couldn't be. God had to have some bigger plan for me, I just know it. This couldn't be it for me.

"P-please I swear I didn't see anything I didn't-"

"Shut up !" One shouted at me just as I heard car tyres screech and bright white lights shine onto us blidning tf outta me. I looked away but heard a door open and shut.

"Don't worry boss. We got her." I heard and the hair on my body came to a standstill. I swear I could hear my heart beating out of my chest. Boss ? This person is their boss? If I wasn't screwed before now I'm officially dead. I cried hard as I saw black dress shoes approach me.

"We'll finish her off, no worries." The same person spoke and in the mix of all the rain and my sorrowful cries I actually heard the gun cock.

"Fermare. Lei viene con me. sai cosa fare."
(Stop. She comes with me. You know what to do.) I heard a voice say in a heavy accent. A voice I hadn't heard before. There were three men stood before. Two I heard speak which remains the boss.. so he must've spoken. What accent is that though? And why does it sound a little familiar. What did he say ? Who was he speaking to? Was it me? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was roughly yanked off the ground and before I could scream a cloth came over my nose and mouth. I tried fighting to get out of the person's hold but thwy had a firm grip on me and before I knew it.. everything went black.