66

Happy Easter Guys !!

Kiara

"Kiara this might not be the most appropriate time to say this but my heart skips a beat everytime I see that fine ass bodyguard of yours and I'm not talking about the heart in my chest." I looked to Kiana and noticed her bite her lip at the sight of Lorenzo I really couldn't help but to laugh.

"Maybe you should let him know that you like what you see." I teased.

"I wonder if he'd report me to Rafael for being a bad girl. You think I'm allowed to flirt with my bestfriend's bodyguard?"

"Is it a risk you're willing to take?" I joked.

"Well it's the only way I could find out." She sent a smirk at me.

"Well don't you sound bold. I think you've spent too much time in Rafael's presence Kiana."

"Now even Matteo could've told you that Kiara."

"Thanks for your patience Lorenzo. I didn't think I'd be gone that long." I assured him. I would never have him wait outside the car for me if I knew I had all that damn paperwork to sign at the club.

 I would never have him wait outside the car for me if I knew I had all that damn paperwork to sign at the club

"It's no issue ma'am."

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Kiara. You don't always need to be so formal." I groaned.

"Relax Kiara, I happen to like a gentleman." Kiana smiled at him. I busted out laughing at her shocked expression when he offered her something as simple as a small smile. Kiana was really attracted to Lorenzo.

We entered the vehicle as we drove off to drop Kiana off at the ferry. I don't know how she deals with the hassle of boarding a boat everytime she has to leave Rafael's mansion. The back and forth would upset me honestly. After we dropped her off we were on our way back home when Lorenzo got a call from Dario pissed that he couldn't reach me on my phone. I went into my purse to verify whether I put it on silent or DND by accident. That's when I noticed that I didn't have my phone.
"Shit I think I forgot it at the club." I cussed.
"Don says there's an inspector there waiting on you so we need to get there soon."
"An inspector?"
"Someone usually comes to inspect the clubs annually or every two years to ensure that it's up to standards. As the manager you need to be there." I felt my heart sink. Someone inspecting the same club that has a fuccin brothel on the bottom floor!? I could shittt my pants right now.
"You have nothing to worry about, it's protocols." Lorenzo added probably noticing my worried expression. I sure hope he's right.

When we got to the club I immediately met with the inspector whose name I forgot like a few minutes after he introduced himself. I decided to start on the top floor. He was quite irritating with all the questions he was asking. As we made our way downstairs he decided to question a few of the workers, for what I don't know but I left him to it while I went to the bar to wait on him.
"Posso avere un'alba alla tequila per favore?"
(Can I have a tequila sunrise please?)