32

Kiara

It's been two weeks now since I've been working at the club and I am so grateful

It's been two weeks now since I've been working at the club and I am so grateful. The working part of it I couldn't really care much for but just the excuse to leave the mansion everyday is enough for me. Dario has me managing his most valuable club aka the one that brings in the most money according to him. It actually made me feel like a business woman in some weird way.

However Dario being Dario decided that since I'm taking over they shouldn't have so many male workers. That sounded completely absurd to me. For him to relieve some of his workers because of his ridiculous territorial mannerism is beyond me. I begged Marcel to talk some sense into his brother. Besides the last thing I needed was to gain enemies during my first month here.

I haven't met everyone as yet obviously but they are all very much aware of who I am. From my understanding since I started to work here, Romano has beefed up the security. There's one at almost every corner of this place and if there isn't, there is definitely a camera.

Romano Haven is like the best place to get the night life experience of Milan.. at least from what I've heard. It is always so lit and crowded every single day of the week. Under different circumstances, If this was a vacation Kiana and I would have definitely came here for a good time. I smiled at the thought and looked down at the scene from my view on the balcony.

One of my personal body guards informed me that 'my husband' was in my office awaiting my presence. Dario has been doing pop ups on me and it really starting to get to me. With him just showing up unannounced makes me feel like he either thinks that I am incapable of handling this on my own or he making sure I'm staying away from the male gender. With a sigh I make my way to my office.

"Why are you here?"

Rafael

"Why are you here?"

"It's good to see you too sister in law

"It's good to see you too sister in law."

"Where's Dario? I thought he was here. The guard said Romano was here."