36

Christmas eve update! Enjoy

Kiara

"Woah that is one hot outfit

"Woah that is one hot outfit." Camilla complimented.

"Thanks Cam."

"Your first time back at the club since the shooting, how you feeling?"

"Regular just a bit nervous." I shrugged as I tried putting on my necklace.

"Let me help you with that." She offered coming to stand behind me. Once she did that, we left the room and made our way downstairs.

"What the fucc is she doing here?"

Dario emerged from his office in all his glory and motioned for Milana to follow

Dario emerged from his office in all his glory and motioned for Milana to follow. Our eyes locked for a split second and he was about to turn around until I called him out. He instead had one of the guards lead Milana inside while he walked over to me.

"Camilla wait for Kiara outside." It wasn't a request and we all knew it. She nodded and went to the car while I stood here with devil.

"Why is she here?"

"Milana De Luca, is possibly our best chance to avoid bloodshed right now.. at least that's what Marcel thinks." I knew it had to be Marcel. Dario doesn't care about bloodshed, in fact I think it excites him.

"Why her though?"

"The De Luca's are retaliating because of our marriage. Surely, she might be able to convince them-

"And what if she doesn't? In fact who says she doesn't want this as well?"

"Knowing Milana, she probably wants your head on a fork." He bluntly said. I couldn't hide the surprise at all.

"Nobody will get to you Kiara. I'll handle this." With that he turned his back to me and walked away.

"Something's on your mind, what is it?"
Too much.