12

Dario

At last, the person I've been waiting to see arrives

At last, the person I've been waiting to see arrives. I noticed she straightened her hair. It's different, I like it. It fits her well, like everything else. She looks great as always too even in the simple black Jeans and leather jacket.

"Sono invisibile? The least you could do is acknowledge me babygirl."
(I'm invisible?)

"You're back earlier than expected."

"You mean earlier than you hoped?You don't seem the least bit happy or excited to see me Kiara." I smirked

"Dario.." she sighed.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you're upset that I'm back so soon"

"I'm sorry am I supposed to jump your bones right now ? It hasn't been that long since you beat my ass do you even remember that ? Or have you ignored the fact for so long that you completely forgot!?" She snapped at me.

"Kiara.. you think I'm happy to be raising my hand on my woman?" I asked her. Silence.

"Rispondetemi!" I boomed.
(Answer me!)

"D-dario I don't know what makes you happy. I just know that these-" she said pointing to a mark on her stomach.

"Don't make me happy." She added.

"I can assure you, I do not want to hurt you Kiara. Whether you believe it or not, it is the last thing I want to do." I said honestly. I heard her lightly chuckle but chose to ignore it. I would let it slide this time.

I stood from the bed and made my way towards her. I could see her body tense up but she knew better than to back away from me.

" Onestamente parlando..(Honestly speaking)

"I want you to be happy and safe."

"Could've fooled me Dario." She retorted barely above a whisper.

"It's true. You just need to accept the fact that this is where you belong--here with me. The quicker you accept that the easier things will be for you."

"That's funny because that almost sounds like exactly what Marcellus told me not too long ago."

"And he would be right. My brother knows me best and simply offered you some advice. Things would be better if you were happy but ofcourse I can be satisfied with you just being here with me happy or not. In other words I will be content either way." I told her hoping she got the picture.

"You seem to love to remind me that I'm stuck here"

"I'm hoping you get the picture because I would hate for you to try something stupid and end up with more of those purple and blue marks on your beautiful skin"