48

Y'all be on my assss for an update😩😂

Kiara

"Why are you here Sergio?"

"I heard there was a shootout. Thought Dario would be here though when I heard you were hit."

"He's not here?!" I practically shouted.

"No I'm sorry." He clearly missed the relief in my voice. I was not disappointed one bit and neither was Sergio with that fake ass apology. I wonder if he knew. What if that's the real Reason he's here and if it is what do I even say to this man "I'm sorry we lost our baby"?

On the other hand if he doesn't know do I tell him? How would I do it anyway and what difference will it make. I still lost my baby? I didn't even know that I was crying until Sergio tried to hug me for comfort that really just made me feel worse. I felt uncomfortable in his presence. Sure, we had sex obviously but in this moment I just don't feel comfortable . I felt weak and ashamed. Look at me being all pathetic in front of this man. I was a crying mess and he had the wrong idea why.

"Get off me!" I shoved him away. He looked surprised and confused. Did he really think I needed his hug? I don't know him.

"You can't be here. If Dario isn't here I doubt he would want anyone else in here with me."

"You're probably right. That's why I snuck in. Valentino and Lorenzo were guarding the entrance and exits of the hall but no one was actually at your door. All I did was tell them I was visiting someone else. They looked at me skeptical sure but let me through nonetheless." He shrugged like it was no problem a all.

"You need to leave! If Dario finds you here, it'll be bad for both of us please just go." I pleaded.

"Why do you seem so scared of Dario?"

"You can't be that naive Sergio and you're part of the reason that he might kill me tonight."

"You lost me now. Why would he kill you?"

"Because.." I couldn't even bring myself to say it.

"What did you do Kiara?" Now that alone ticked me off. This wasn't my doing it was his!

"Me? What did I do?" I was actually laughing now with snot and tears falling down my face. I probably looked insane to him.

" Idiota mi hai messo incinta!"
(Idiot you got me pregnant!)

It was dead silent after that. You could literally hear my IV drips. Sergio looked like he had seen a ghost but his facial expression quickly turned stone cold.

"He won't kill you."

"Excuse me? Did you not hear what I just said? He probably already knows and if he doesn't he will find out. Then eventually he'll know it was your child-

"So he doesn't know that we-

"Had sex? No he doesn't but that doesn't even matter. Look Sergio I need you to leave like now."

"Non lascerò che Romano ti faccia del male. Te lo prometto."
(I won't let Romano hurt you. I promise you.)

"Who do you think you are my knight in shinning armor? Wake up Sergio, you can't save me from Dario!"