11

Please vote & comment guys

Kiara

"Well you look better" I turned around so quick only to be met with Marcellous

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Easy there, didn't mean to startle you

"Easy there, didn't mean to startle you. I was just checking in--"

"For your brother? Well you can assure him that I am still very much here. Not like I can find a way out of here." I mumbled the last part.

"Non sei certo come gli altri"
(You are certainly not like the others)

"Excuse me?"

"I said I could see why my brother took an interest in you." Oh brother.. I couldn't but roll my eyes at that dumbass comment.

"Davvero spunky. Gli sono sempre piaciute le sfide"
(Really spunky . He has always liked challenges)

"If you're going to sit in here the least you could do is speak fluent english. It's disrespectful speaking italian in my presence." I spat.

"It's disrespectful to speak my native language ?" He chuckled like something was funny.

"Considering that I don't understand a word you're saying, yes it is."

"Then why don't you try to understand?"

"No need to." I simply said. I know I asked Dario to teach me not too long ago but after that ass beating he gave me recently I'm more than determined to find a way out of here sooner rather than later. No need to try to get comfortable.

"Kiara.. my brother will not let you go and you will not find a way out of here so whatever is floating around in that pretty little head of yours, you can forget it. "

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"The only reason you would find it unnecessary to learn the language is if you don't plan on staying here long. I am reminding you that is beyond your control. This arrangement is without a doubt long-term unless you end up in a casket if you're given that luxury." He so cooly said.