20

I'm in a good mood and figured why not be generous and bless them with a new chapter Enjoy!

Kiara

"Non ti aspettavi che venissi a conoscenza della gravidanza?"
(Didn't you expect me to learn about the pregnancy?)

My heart just stopped. No I'm not dead. It only lasted a second but now it's beating a mile a minute and it's ready to pound out of my chest.

"Cat caught your tongue babygirl?" He almost sounded amused but I knew better.There was nothing funny in this situation.

"H-how?" I managed to ask.

"I know almost everything that happens in the country but especially in my city. The only reason I hadn't gotten you sooner apart from the fact that you were being smart and staying hidden is because we did not utilize all our resources. If I wanted I could've had you back the same night. Never mind how I found out  because that is the least of your problems" he said casually.

"Dario-

"Do you have a death wish Kiara ?" He cut me off. I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. I just stared at him shocked.

"Because I don't understand how you were dumb enough to think that you could run away from me while pregnant." He added.

Wait. He thinks I knew that I was pregnant when I left. That means he believes that I ran while carrying his child ?

"Dario I-I didn't know that I was pregnant."

"Ofcourse you didn't because you've been taking contraceptives." He said and I swear my heart stopped for probably the third time tonight. How did he know ? I haven't even taken them in a while.

"Did you really think you could keep something hidden away from me in my own home Kiara?" He raised a brow at me.

"Dario please understand."

"Oh I understand. I understand that you couldn't bare the thought of birthing me a heir that you had to resort to options such as contraceptives and even the extreme as abortion." The dark chuckle that followed sent chills down my spine. He was losing his cool. That calm demeanor was vanishing.

"Dario please I'm so sorry."

"Don't say things you don't mean Kiara." Really ? Alright fuck it then.

"You're right I'm not sorry. Dario you expected me to be okay with being pregnant by you. This isn't a normal situation. I'm supposed to birth my husband's children not my kidnappers !" I Snapped at him.

"Well you'll be pleased to know that we are indeed getting married babygirl. We shall marry by year end and trust me when I say by that time you would've learnt how to behave as expected. You will become the perfect wife--you will be my Queen, Mrs.Romano." He said giving me a sadistic smile.

This isn't happening. It can't be.
What the fucc. His wife ? He is beyond delusional.

"I will break you until you learn to submit to me. I must've not been hard enough on you but after I'm done with you tonight.. You'll never make the same mistake again." That did it for me. The threat was clear. I knew exactly where this was going so as soon as the words left his mouth I bolted for the door.

Dario was quick on his feet because before I could reach the door he grabbed my hair and flew me onto the floor like I was nothing. Before I could get to my feet he kicked my left side HARD. I screamed in agony and tried to scurry away from him but he only dragged me back towards him and immediately started sending blows to my face. He was tormenting me. He was cursing at me and calling me all kinds of stupid for what I did. My body was in pain and he wasn't even at it for 5 minutes. Dario's hands were anything but soft so I felt every blow hit hard and he wasn't missing at all. I was a screaming mess under him and he wasn't letting up. My cheeks were tear stained and my face felt hot from the tears and blows I received. I knew he was just getting started though and that scared me to no end. Dario's body weight was keeping me pinned to the floor so there was no escaping this--escaping him.