Chapter 4- My Place

It took us about twenty minutes to get from the restaurant to my house. Q and I had been talking and when I shut off the engine, he froze in his seat.

"Is everything OK?"

"Yeah, no, its just..."

"What's wrong?" Please don't say something is wrong.

"I just... My friends are teasing me about this whole thing because I was supposed to shut down the account and now I really like you but I don't want them to tease you."

"Don't worry, I can handle three grown men. I have brothers."

When we got into the house, my dogs started barking immediately. I guess he has a special effect on dogs, too, because after about five minuted they loved him more than me. Who could blame them? Of course my cat just fell in love with Q the way I did. Uncertain and so suddenly.

We made our way to the couch where we decided to watch The Breakfast Club-- one of my favorites. After a little, I was feeling sleepy, but I didn't want this night to end. Especially not like this. I rested my head in his lap, and after a few minutes motioned up for a kiss.

We were in about our underwear when I decided to take him to my bed.

I jumped in the bed, him following. We were both extremely sweaty after and we fell asleep on top of each other at around 4.

*Sorry this is kinda short... I didn't want to make it too inappropriate so I would get reported.... I hope you like it, though!*