Chapter 33- Suprised Date

I fluttered my eyes open to see Q gone and me laying fully on the couch.

"Babe?" My voice was soft and cracked a little, the pain in my leg stinging and causing me to cringe. My hair must have been a huge mess because I wore it natural.

The TV was off and my favorite song, Peace of Mind by Boston was playing faintly in the background.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head." Q greeted me with a smile in a tuxedo.

"Where are you going?"

"I know you don't feel very pretty with a huge cast on your leg, but I want to make you feel pretty. Go upstairs and get dressed and meet me back down here when you're done."

"I can't go up just yet... a little help, maybe?"

He carried me bridal style up the stairs and placed me softly on the bed. He pecked me on the lips, but I yearned for more. As he was pulling away, I pulled back in and stuck my tongue in his mouth. We made out for about 5 minutes before he pulled away.

"Get dressed."

"Okay, what the hell is going on?!"

"Just get dressed."

And with that he walked away.

I got dressed in a black crop top where in the solid black looked like a bra but the sleeves and covering the top of my chest was black fishnet (not actual fishnet) and a long skin tight skirt that accentuated my butt because I knew Q was an ass guy more than a boob guy. I wore my Louisbiton black fishnet stiletto Q got me for our one year anniversary. Damn. Had it really been that long?!

I struggled putting the skirt on with my cast because it ended mid leg, but beauty is pain.

I sat on the steps and went down step by step so I didn't ruin my suprised look for Q. I realized it would be immposible to walk in one 5 inch heel and crutch, so I held it in my hand to let him know I tried.

I felt a cool breeze on my abdomen going into the kitchen, and I saw a table completely set with roses, and in between was a romantic dinner of two steaks and mashed potatoes garnished with flowers, steaming. The table cloth was clothes in pure white with a red sheet going right down the middle where the food was placed with only the chandelier as a light above the table; the rest of the house was dim.

"Babe?"

Then I saw it. Q was standing right there next to the table, jaw dropped from looking at me. I really wanted to feel my red lipstick going right on his lips at that exact moment, but I was just so stunned.

"You look gourgous. G o u r g o u s gourgous. Who said you can be sexy in a cast?"

"Thanks, babe! But what's all this?"

"A date. I haven't cooked you anything since our second date when I realized I loved you."

At this point my mascara was running from the tears. It was too perfect.

We sat down opposite of each other and he motioned for me to grab a plate.

"You didn't have to do this!"

"Yes. I do. You haven't felt sexy in a while and you are the sexist person in the world. Just because a stupid cast is on you doesn't mean shit."

"Thanks, babe!"

I leaned over the table to kiss Q. He pulled out his phone and started laughing.

"What?"

"Murr sent me a stupid text."

From: Ferret
Don't forget; she's too young to have children. You may be old enough but she isnt!!

All of a sudden, I ding came from his phone and another bubble popped up.

From: Sal
Shut up Murr let the kids have some fun on their date.

"Anyways, ignoring those idiots..."

"I see you made my favorite dinner."

"Well, it was either this or hamburgers, but I wanted to make it romantic."

I laughed and saw a light shine in his eye.

"I love you so much. I can't even describe how much you've made my life better. I know I've made your life hell before twice, but I'd do anything for you. When you were in the hospital, I had to sit in the waiting area. All I could think was, why, God? Why her out of all the people in the world? Why not me?"

I could feel my smoky eye turning into a black smudge from the tears.

I saw a tear going down his face and leaned over the table.

"Shhh," I held the side of his face and gently wiped the tear away with my thumb, "Let's not talk about it," I practically whispered.

"So. Tommorow." He was still sniffling and trying to get past his thoughts, I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Paddleboarding. I know you didn't have the best time on the water last time, but this will be fun. And I know you love Paddleboarding because when we started dating you kept dropping hints."

"Awe, babe! That's so sweet of you. I'm so excited."

The rest of the night we reminisced about when we just started dating, and all the date fails. Or about the times where we were both on the Impractical Jokers set cracking up at everybody's turns.

After dinner, Q brought me upstairs, and we went into the bedroom. We got into our pajamas; mine being his boxers and TESD shirt, his being his P&B Revolution shirt and boxers.

We went on the bed and recreated our seventh date; laying down, cuddling, and watching Titanic. For a little bit of the movie I watched the ocean out the window snuggled in Q's arms, enjoying every second of life.