Chapter 11- I'm Done

Q was staring at me with huge eyes, my face was probably flushed cherry red. I stood there, angrier than ever, even when me and my mom had fights.

Joe and Sal walked over, Sal's lips were folded, like he just sucked on a lemon.

"Hey.... Guys....." Joe inched forward, as if I was a wild lion.

"Hey Joe, hey Sal. Sorry if you heard the commotion."

"Yeah, what was that about?" Sal was looking directly at Q, I was curious in what he had to say.

"It was nothing... Rachel was just letting off a little bit of steam from work today."

I got so mad and frustrated I rushed out the door. Forget food! I was going back to the hospital. He can't even say in front of his best friends that he screwed up! I was done!

I took the A train back to the hospital, and had about ten missed calls from Q. I didn't want to hear what he had to say. At all.

When I got back to the hospital, I went to the cafeteria. I was so hungry I felt like I was going to pass out, but every time I saw food I just thought of what Q did! I grabbed a bag of chips and a water and was out the door.

When I got back to the room, everybody was where they were before I left, and the nurse had come to give my dad his medicine.

"Where's Brian, did he have to leave?"

So now Kyle wanted to talk.

"Um, yeah. He had to go."

I honestly wasn't sure if we were broken up or not, but at the moment, I was done with him. I didn't want to see him.

I suddenly got a buzz in my pocket, thinking it was my friend Allison.

From: Q

I'm so sorry babe. Please forgive me.