Chapter 22- Dinner Date Prep

I was getting ready at Q's house to go out to eat, a nice little restaurant, maybe even pizza, when Sal called.

"Hey, Rachel?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if Emily and I could go on a double date with you two, you know her and I don't want it to be akward."

"I guess that's fine, I don't think Q will mind much."

"Great! See you at nine. Don't worry, its on me. Wear something casual."

"Sure." I chuckled, wondering where Sal was taking us.

Just as I put the phone down, Q walked in, I didn't notice. He came behind me, me only in my bra and jeans because I was in the middle of changing.

He wrapped his arms around me, I lay my head on his shoulder, loving his smell, I could tell he just took a shower, his hair was damp like mine.

I turned around to hug him back, and he slid his hands down my back to my ass. I couldn't help but let out a little moan, its been so long.

"Like that, baby?"

"Oh my god, yes."

He kept his hands low, as I met my lips with his. I brushed his damp hair with my fingers, loving the feeling. He layed me on the bed, and slid off my jeans. He was only wearing underwear, now I understood why.

"Don't we have to get dressed?"

"Well..." His voice was killing me, "Its not until nine, and its only eight."

I smiled and kissed him passionately, his tongue taking control of me. His unclasped my bra, feeling my boobs. I moaned, he smiled. My moans got louder the longer he did it, all I could think about was him.

I slid down his underwear, him allowing them to drop to the floor. He slid off my panty, I smiled.

"Ready?"

"Your such a tease, Q."

He soon entered me, slow. I moaned slightly, noticing how the pace picked up. He soon found his speed and started pumping. I moaned louder and louder, loud enough so all of Staten Island knew what his name was.

"Oh, please baby. Please, for me."

"Almost there, baby. Almost."

We were both there waiting for the release, I bit my bottom lip, making him pump faster. At this point I was weak, and he collapsed next to me.

"What time is it?"

"Um... Eight thirty."

"Perfect. So we can grab pizza, just five minutes from here."

I applied my make up, and put on a light blue crop top with jeans, and my classic white converse.

"Can you get the car please, babe?"

"Sure." He grabbed the key from my purse, I grabbed my phone.

To: Emily
We decided on Pizza, Sal chose. You up for it?

From: Emily
He could have chose the dumpster and I would be up for it. Of course.

To: Emily
Perf. See you then :)

Q stood in the doorway, I grabbed my phone and left.