Chapter 27- Mall Day

After breakfast, we headed into the city. We decided that we were going to several different malls, including going into time square and shopping.

"Okay, which mall first?" Shauntell looked like she was ready to bolt out the door.

"Hmmm... How about we start with Staten Island Mall?" Bessy laughed, followed by me also. It was because how had we not thought of that?!

"Okay, car? I'm not walking to the Staten Island Mall from here. Well bring the car back and take the ferry to Manhattan." I didnt feel like walking the whole time in these shoes.

"How many people are there?" Joe started counting using his finger.

"Six." Q responded.

"If were willing to squeeze, my car can hold five but its pretty huge." I shrugged my shoulders in the why not attitude.

"I'll sit on Murr's lap." Shauntell winked at Murr and smiled, Murr giggled.

"Careful, Shauntell," Joe started, "you might break his lap with all of your 60 pounds of weight."

Murr playfully pushed Joe aside as he laughed at his own joke.

"Asshole." Joe was still laughing, not caring what Murr had to say.

"Okay, Mall Time! Babe, can you drive?" I turned to Q who nodded his head.

We went to the Staten Island Mall, to the Queens center, came back home, dropped off the car, and walked to the Staten Island Ferry.

After all the shopping and the guys holding our bags through the malls, we decided to get some pizza in Manhatten.

While waiting for pizza, we were all talking when something slipped.

"So, you guys just got back together after Q kissed Allison?" Joe took a sip of his lemonade and stared right at us with amazement in his brilliant blue eyes.

"Pretty much." I laughed.

"Well," Bessy started, "not exactly."

"Obviously we didn't immedeatly, but for the most part, yep."

"No," Bessy interuppted and I knew where this was headed.

I shook my head as little as I could and my eyes got really wide as I tried to mouth really obviously 'NO!'

She continued anyways. "Rachel went to Sal's house and kissed him, god knows why."

I turned a hot pink and immedeatly as she said it, Bessy regretted it and mouthed 'sorry'.

Murr and Joe's mouths were wide open, and I glanced at Q who was staring at me with a questionable look. Shauntell covered her teeth with her lips and put it together, looking away. It was a really akward silence.

"Wait, what? You kissed Sal?"

"It was just because you kissed Allison, so I thought I'd do the same thing." I stared up at him, avoiding eye contact.

"Is that why I found you at Sal's?!"

"Well... Yeah. But please don't be mad!"

"I'm not mad, I'm just really disappointed that you didn't tell me sooner, and k had to find out like this."

The rest of the shopping day, we ate and shopped in silence, neither me or Q saying anything the rest of the time.