Chapter 23- Driving to Dinner to Dinner

When I stepped outside, I slipped on Q's black oversized leather jacket. I went into the car. He loved to take my car because I had more horsepower than him, but he would never admit that's why.

"So, why don't you just add horsepower to your car?"

"What are you talking about? Mine has just as much as yours. Yours was just in the driveway."

"Sure. What about all the other times? Honey, I love you, but mine has 460 and yours has 400. I have more."

"Anyways," I loved how he always tried to sidestep it when he was wrong, "whose joining Sal?"

"Oh, remember my friend, Emily? Well, apparently he doesn't want the first date to be akward so he asked if we could double date."

"Babe, I love Emily and Sal, I do. But I thought we could just be by ourselves for a date."

I could tell he was trying to keep his voice up but it naturally came down.

"I know, babe. But its for both our friends."
I started to rub his thigh, and noticed he looked down, at me, and back on the red light. I started to get thoughts, and slowly brought my hand closer, and closer, and closer. And with each movement, his breathing got harder.

"You okay, babe?" My voice was soothing and sexy, his eyes dilating.

"Fine, babe." He looked at me.

Suddenly I saw movement start to appear, inches. I came closer, and when I got to where I wanted to be, I slowly rubbed. Q bit his lip, how much I wanted him right now.

"Babe, don't. Otherwise you'll have to pay for it later." He gave me a little smirk, I gave him the eyebrow going up quickly, giving him the try me facial expression.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I got out of the car, seeing that the door was already opened by Q.

"Awe, thank you baby."

I stood on my tipitoes and gave him a kiss, his baggy leather jacket sleeves dangling from my skinny arms. It seems like a movie, it was so unreal. I bit my lip, our  foreheads met. If he told me he wanted to marry me, or he cheated on me with somebody, at this moment it would make no difference.

My croptop went above my bellybotton, I could feel the breeze on my skin. I soon felt two warm hands replace it, but I didn't want to open my eyes and ruin the moment.

After a long, hard, passionate kiss, we walked inside holding hands, me holding and hugging his arm. He was looking every way where a guy was, checking to make sure they weren't checking out his girlfriend.

"Table for four, under Vulcano?" I looked at her while Q was still looking around.

"Oh, yes. Right here. Follow me, please."

We walked to the table and saw where two people used to sit, but were there no longer. We guessed they bailed, have some fun of their own.

"I guess it will be just us, tonight."

The hostess put down our menus and said softly, "enjoy."

"So, wanna just get a pizza?"

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Q stared right at me.

"Why do you even find me attractive, I'm ugly."

"No, you are not! You are beautiful inside and out, perfect actually. What I'm wondering is how you could like a guy like me?!"

"Your so hot, don't start with me."

After dinner, I mentioned frozen yogurt at my place, and Q was all in.