Chapter 24- Birthdays

After dinner, we went to my place, and walked straight into the kitchen. I pulled out the utensil drawer and grabbed two spoons.

As I was doing that, Q was going into the freezer and grabbing the frozen yogurt

"Greek frozen yogurt?" Q stared at me like I had two heads.

"Yea, I prefer it over regular frozen yogurt because its more creamy. Strawberry is my favorite. But don't get me wrong, I really hate Greek yogurt."
*that's a true fact about me lmao*

"Fair enough."

We stood at the middle counter, eating frozen yogurt right out of the container. We were just talking and eating, when all of a sudden the house phone rang.

"Hold on, babe."

"Sure."

I picked up the phone, my mother was calling.

"Yes, mom?"

"So that's how you greet your mother these days?"

"What's up?"

"Well, your father is doing fine, thanks for checking in."

"I texted you. What are you talking about."

"I don't know how to use that damn phone!"

"Then why get an iPhone?!"

"Anyways, how's Brian?"

"Fine, he's over right now. Can I call you later?"

I glanced at Q, he was smiling, licking the spoon and raising his eyebrow.

"Sure. Just remember, I'm to young and too hot for grandchildren!"
*my mom has, in fact, said this before. I kid you not.*

"Love you too, mom. Bye."

I hung up the phone and returned to the yogurt.

"Mothers are the best, huh?" Q looked at me as I looked up from the yogurt.

"Yeah, the best. When was the last time you talked to yours?"

"Um, I a couple days ago."

"Awe, how nice of a son are you?"

Q blushed and I smiled.

We both turned into each other, and leaned in for a kiss.

It first started as a light peck, then as we went in for another, it turned more serious. He lifted me onto the counter, spread my legs, and put his body in between them and started to kiss me again.

I put my hands on his neck, smiling as I kissed him. Soon after, I moved them to holding tge front back of his neck, my hands meeting at the back of his head. His stubby beard, which I loved, was on my hands.

"Let's go to my place, I have something for you."

"Okay..." I chuckled softly and gave him an eyebrow lift with a smile, the what's going on face.

When we drove over to Q's place, I walked in. Nothing. Same stairs.

We walked upstairs. Same kitchen. Same bathroom.

All of a sudden, I see a Tory Burch bag sitting on the couch.

"Babe. What is this?!"

"Happy birthday, baby. I love you."

Oh my god. It was my birthday. I forgot.

"Babe! You are literally the sweetest ever! Oh my god!"

"Do you want to open them now or later?"

"Oh my gosh, now! I love you!"

I walked to the couch holding his hand, he pulled out his phone. There was a big box and a little box. Inside the big box were the shoes I was looking at when we went to the mall the weekend before. In the smaller box was the bracelet I told him about that I was absolutely nuts for.

"You know you didn't have to!"

"Yes, I did. I've been a selfish douchebag in this relationship. All you've done is forgive me. This is the least I could do."

I was holding back tears and threw my arms around him.

"Brian, I love you so much you have no idea."

As I hugged him, I whispered in his ear, "you have no idea what I'm gonna do with you."

I could feel him blush.

* ;)
For the next chapter should I just skip to later that day or continue this? Comments please. I would like to make the next chapter at the MOST in five days. Luv you guys!*