Chapter 14- Dinner Date

Joe and Q had been talking and me and Bessy just giving each other diolague in looks.

After about five minutes, I decided this was silly. I stood up and turned to Q.

"Hey, babe? Me and Bessy are going to the Bathroom."

She looked a little stunned and then rushed to her feet.

"Okay."

They quickly turned back to their conversation while we secretly slipped out the door into the chilly fall air.

"So I'm guessing the fight wasn't too bad..." Bessy's smirk showed a little tooth, just enough to make me smile.

"I guess not.... We were about to... You know... And I stopped him." I smiled so big I'm sure at that point it was crooked.

Bessy's mouth was wide open.

"What? Why?!"

"It just saves it up for later."

I winked at her and she laughed. I loved it when I made her laugh, but this time I wasn't kidding.

"What! You should try it. Its amazing."

This time I laughed and winked at her.

I had a feeling that we were both freezing our butts off and both went back inside.

Q and Joe were still talking and barley noticed we were gone. We joined in on the conversation, and it quickly jumped from cars to Murrs chewing.

The rest of the night, I had a couple glasses of wine, Q beer, and was waiting for the clock to strike 10.

* Sorry its so short.... I'm just rushing to his house *