Chapter 25- the real birthday present

I put the boxes on the floor and I immedeatly got on top of Q. We kissed hard as he was lifting my crop top off of me. I unbuttoned his button down and threw it on the floor, he did the same.

I started to unbuckle his belt, he unclipped my bra. Our lips never stopped touching each others. I pulled his pants down to his ankles, he just left them there.

He flipped me over, unnbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, and pulled them down. I decided to leave mine around my ankles also, in the moment.

After a couple minutes, while Q still straddeling over me, I pulled down his boxers. I started rubbing and he moaned. I rubbed faster and faster as the moans got deeper and more.

"Like that, babe?"

"Oh my god, yes. Yes. Yes."

Finally, Q had enough and pulled down my underwear.

I started to rub slower and slower, just to tease him. He started moaning for pleasure and a little beg. I started speeding up again, and this time he really couldn't take it. Q forcefully entered, I moaned so loud. He pumped forcefully at a speed that made me weak.

We soon found our pace, and both pumped hard. I threw my head back while moaning, biting my lip.

I pulled out and flipped Q over, now he was on the bottom.

I shoved him in, still hard like a rock. He moaned, and we found our pace very quickly. He groaned, saying things with whatever spare energy he had.

He put his head back, I watched.

"Feel it for me baby. Feel it."

"Rachel..."

"Yes. Do it. Do it babe."

"Oh my go-"

Soon after I followed his lead.

Afterwards, we both changed into his boxers and his T-shirt, and Q looked up at me as I was changing.

"If that's what happens when I give you a present, I should do it more often."

I laughed softly and playfully pushed him away slightly.

About ten minutes after, Joe, Bessy, Shauntell, Murr, and Sal came over.

They all walked in at once, I was guessing they all came in the same car or were coming from the same place.

"Hey, guys!" Me and Q were standing in the kitchen eating ice cream when Joe shouted from the living room.

They all flooded in the kitchen, me and Q smirked at each other.

"Happy birthday, girl!" Shauntell came to give me a hug, and handed me a tiny box.

"Awe, you didn't have to!"

"Its from me and Bessy, and yes, we did."

I went to give Bessy a hug, and noticed all the guys were sitting at the table, Q talking to them while leaning on the counter.

"So, enjoying your birthday, Rach?"

Joe looked up from his glass of water and smiled.

"Yeah, its been really fun, thanks guys."

"I'm sure it has been fun." After Murr blurted it out, he and Sal giggled.

"Nice, guys." Q stared at them, I giggled also.

"So, what do you guys think about a movie on the couch? Rush Hour 3, my favorite?"

"Sure! I'll get the popcorn and Bessy will get the ice cream."

Shauntell went straight into her purse.

"Did you guys go to Rite Aid and buy this before coming over?"

"We knew you would want to watch a move, everybody does." Sal turned to me and smiled.

"Where's Emily?"

"Oh, she had to go into the city."

All of a sudden, the sound of popcorn popping made me jump, and right into Q's lap.

The rest of the movie, I curled up on his lap, resting my head on his chest. A couple times we kissed, but we could feel stares and stopped.

Everybody fell asleep on the couches and me in Q's lap, so I guess it was like a big grown up sleepover for my birthday, and my favorite one yet.