Chapter 13- Shall we?

*this chapter is not bad.... But I would never read this to anybody under the age of 11. This chapter may gross you out, so I'm just warning you.*

I sat down on the couch, so me and Q could really talk things out. Now I could actually look at him without wanting to cut him.

"Look, I know what I did was a dick move. And I'm sorry, babe. I don't know what else I can say."

I smiled and glanced away, nothing had to be said. When my eyes went back to him, his hadn't moved.

"I forgive you."

He sighed in relief and that's when I knew no mistakes were made. This was perfect. I leaned in, we kissed hard. Our toungues fought for dominance, of course his won. The couch was pretty big, and pretty tall. Odly enough, I was short and skinny. But at the moment, I have no regret in buying it.

He was on top of me, still clothed. I started to unbutton his shirt, likewise. I got it faster than he got mine, and I threw it on the ground, eager to get my hands back on Q. When he unbuttoned my shirt, he left it on, my bra hanging out with the shirt drooping on the side of the couch.

A short while after, I unbuckled Q's belt and unbuttoned his pants. At this point I was in my bra and pants still. He flipped me over, him on bottom. He unbuttoned my pants, and was kissing down my neck. I was sitting on his lap, hoping Allison wasn't listening. I heard the TV at a lower volume than before.

I let out a little moan, I couldn't fight it any longer. I let my pants come off, and my bra was just getting unclipped when I began yo put it back on.

"Why don't you, me, Bessy, and Joe go out for dinner?"

"Sure. And after we can go to my place, leave Allison alone with the dogs." He let out a little chuckle when I heard scratches on the door.

Bessy had been dating Joe for about a year, and I happened to meet her on the set. We have been really close lately, texting non stop ever since the Q drama.

We decided to go to Bocelli Restaurant, this time in Staten Island.

When were lead to the table, I saw Bessy and Joe already waiting. Bessy had a huge smile on her face staring at us as we were walking together, holding hands.