When your bully gets protective over you {pt2} {ending}

{ your POV }

Sitting at home i was chilling. The rest of the small trip was okay. Me and jungkook are starting a relationship what shocked everyone.

So for the rest of that trip me and jungkook hung out and talked a lot. Making up for everything.

My mom appeared as she smiled. I was confused as she seemed happy.

"U-uhm something wrong?" I frown

"Jungkook's mother called me. Seems our children are dating?" She grins. I sigh and groan. As I totally forgot our parents know each other.

"Right" i mumbled "yeah it's true"

"I'm so happy for my baby" she clapped her hands and ran off making me chuckle. The sound of my phone went of as I checked the notification.

But what i saw made me want to cry.

~

{ jk POV }

"Give my phone back taehyung" i sigh. Trying to grab it.

"Oh shut up. For real dude. In love with her?" He spoke. Rose laughed but jimin kept quiet.

"Let them be i guess" he finally spoke. "What will you change about it dude" he added.

"You gonna defend them? Dude our reputation-"

"Is dead bro. Our reputation is dead. Everyone is done with us. They know what happens no one cares anymore. We're the rich bullies and that's it. Just give up dude" jimin spoke

"Damn what happened to you" rose scoffed

"Someone got in the hospital because of us. My dad could kill me dude. Let's just quite this shit." He sighs.

"Give my phone" i spoke. He threw it at me as i looked at it widening my eyes "you did not just post that video" i asked him hoping i was seeing wrong

"Oops, finger slipped" he spoke and walked of. I rubbed my face.

"Oh shit" jimin spoke looking over my shoulder. As i sigh

~

{ your POV }

Walking into school with my head down people laughing. The video jungkook took got posted. The one where i was crying because i was scared.

"Jin-a!" I heard and i knew who it was. Walking faster I didn't wanna face him. But he grabbed my wrist turning me around

"I did not post that" he spoke quickly

"Then why is it on your account jungkook! You are also the only one who has that! You messed up jungkook. I don't wanna hear you and neither do i wanna see you." I spoke as a tear rolled down. Wanting to walk away clapping filled the hall. Seeing taehyung with rose and jimin.

Stopping into my tracks i saw jimin sigh like he didn't want this and taehyung smirking.

"Little girl scared of the thunder" rose fake pouts.

"Don't" jimin spoke. I frown and stared at them.

"Jungkook has some interesting stuff on his phone you know" taehyung spoke.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook spoke.

"Just some video. Where you pour food over her and stuff. Want me to share it with everyone" i shook my head and looked down.

"Taehyung, that one video was enough. Stop it" jimin spoke.

"Oh shut up!" He yelled making me flinch. He pushed me to the ground. But what happened next was something no one ever expected.

Jungkook started beating him up.

"You gotta quite right now. I got enough of it. You won't be the reason she will hate me even more!" He yelled and turned to me

"I did not post that, i swear. I love you and i will prove you." He spoke. Staring at him i nodded. He helped me up and hugged me.

"What a bullshit" rose spoke. "Let's go tae and jimin"

"Yeah you two go. I am done and i have better things to do" jimin spoke and walked off. Seeing the other two lost as jungkook pulled me along

~

Sitting in a park i looked down. Feeling guilty for being mad at him as he didn't do anything wrong.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I should have let you explain" i spoke slightly. He sighs and made me look at him.

"Don't be sorry. I know you thought it was me because i had that video. I forgot i had it but I deleted it from my account and from my phone" he smiled caressing my cheeks

"I'm so glad you're able to forgive me for what i did princess." He said placing a soft warm kiss on my forehead. "I love you baby"

"I love you too bun" i spoke softly and gave a smile.

I'm glad i gave him a second chance. Because after all he wasn't a bad person at all.